PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5.x is now WM 6.6.....WM7 may not be shown next month

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
im shocked you don't already have an iphone. You seem to like the look of it by your iphone wad theme. I jumped the winmo ship awhile ago and moved to webos, best move ive made. Winmo is dead and micro$oft knows it.
never!!!!!! Fanboy forever!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 09:14 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
never!!!!!! Fanboy forever!!!!!!!!!

and what would you do if they did stop winmo? im not here to bash it but honestly there are alot better mobile operating systems out there. two that come to mind is webos and android. i hate the iphone so i won't give it any props.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:16 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
hey fix hows the pixie?? thinking of selling my wifes tour and get her a pixie or pre.. she is starting to cuss at the bb sometimes.lol I would get her a hero or a moment.. but i dont think she is ready for android yet.. I know webos would be a perfect balance for here..without going back to a dumbphone..

the pixi is much better than the pre. the keyboard, the battery life, the form factor and overall design is awesum. it may not get 3d gaming right away like the pre but it will get the final adobe flash next month as well. i really recommend it. loving webos so far.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
and what would you do if they did stop winmo? im not here to bash it but honestly there are alot better mobile operating systems out there. two that come to mind is webos and android. i hate the iphone so i won't give it any props.
Good question. I'd probably go with Palm, just because I first had it with the Treo 600 and it was decent. I'm sure WebOS is pretty decent now, too. But I doubt WinMo would ever go out there. I know that many people think there are better OS' out there, but I don't necessarily agree. Just because one is faster and more finger-friendly, doesn't mean it's better in my eyes. I like using my stylus, I like file-structure. And most of all, I want my phone to be an actual pocket version of a computer. WinMo is the closest thing.

I hate Apple (I hate Quicktime, iTunes, Douchebag Apple stores and their employees, gay commercials, simplicity) and slightly hate Google (GoogleUpdater.exe).
Old 01-16-2010, 09:30 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post

I hate Apple (I hate Quicktime, iTunes, Douchebag Apple stores and their employees, gay commercials, simplicity) and slightly hate Google (GoogleUpdater.exe).

Old 01-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Word on the street is that WM7 WILL BE SHOWN!! And LG has stated a WM7 phone is coming out in September 2010!!!

As far as 6.6....I think it is all a marketing plan from Microsoft

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=12229
Old 01-17-2010, 04:57 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

Quote:
im shocked you don't already have an iphone. you seem to like the look of it by your iphone wad theme. i jumped the winmo ship awhile ago and moved to webos, best move ive made. winmo is dead and micro$oft knows it.
lol, its funny you mentioned that.
i actually recieved an iphone 2g as a forum community secret santa gift this past christmas..
im loving it, seriously.. im not using it as a phone though, multimedia purposes only.
so im rocking the diamond and iphone, it makes the diamond pale in comparison for internet browsing.
when im out and about i turn on wifi router on the diamond and use the iphone for internet, LOL
Old 01-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
forum community secret santa gift
What is this world coming to?
Old 01-21-2010, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: VZW

Hawks2005 is keeping up the good workHawks2005 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbroody View Post
I swear I must be one of the few people in the world who is happy with 6.5 manila. If 6.6 cleans up a few of the issues then I would be even happier.
I agree, especially the new 6.5.3. I was using SPB when I flashed the first 6.5, but now I'm sticking with Manila. The progression MS has made from 6.1 to 6.5.x has been pretty huge. Everyone who's hating on WM, quit talking and go buy an iPhone or an Android phone.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

ss0mohit is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
hey fix hows the pixie?? thinking of selling my wifes tour and get her a pixie or pre.. she is starting to cuss at the bb sometimes.lol I would get her a hero or a moment.. but i dont think she is ready for android yet.. I know webos would be a perfect balance for here..without going back to a dumbphone..

on a side note.. I to think it just microsoft being microsoft..they know they have very stiff comp in the form of android. apple, and webos.. they know wm 7 is gonna make or break wm.. etc...
you moved to webOS? lol, i hated palm os... and i like winmo 6.5.3.
it's nice finger friendly. idc if its built on the same kernel, it's nice eyecandy and extremely nice. i would be switching to an iphone for the sake of its apps, but customization is just a pain and you have to jailbreak it. the current 3g s isn't even that nice. i have a friend who just received a touch pro 2 and another one who just received an iphone (with data!) and the iphone just sucks. multitasking is nearly impossible and only hardware wise it looks nice imo.
-boy scout motto.
so please make my day.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News