PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

computercarl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation ***Wideawake and Courtney1985***

Well, I hope it's false, but here's a cut and paste directly from IRC...

(08:15:42 AM) * Joins: Courtney1985 (Courtney19@9BEEA409.53C24056.7F443407.IP)
(08:18:40 AM) <Courtney1985> anyone here?
(08:19:42 AM) <Courtney1985> I know it's too early, but I just had to say what a night mike and I have had, we had two robbers with a gun break in our home and made us get on the ground so they could take everything we had.
(08:21:21 AM) * Quits: Courtney1985 (Courtney19@9BEEA409.53C24056.7F443407.IP) (Quit: Exiting PPCGeeks Chat)

Let's keep them in our prayers, and hope that the scumbags are caught.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:16 AM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
ya carl it is true i was on the phone with mike last night im not too sure he wants a formal announcement just cause thats not how he is but if everyone could pray for them and have them in there hearts that would be great and much apprectiated. It will be a while before mike can get fully on the forums as they stole both his laptops, his mogul, 6700 and the Q he has just gave his little sister. So if yall would send him ( wideawake), courtney ( courtney1985 ) and his lil sis ( mini_ppcgeeks ) a warm message or leave 1 hear i know it would do them good to know how there users feel.........
Old 09-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
Does he have a paypal account? I would like to send a donation toward replacing their laptops.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:49 AM
X Communicated User

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
its the same as the site

admin@ppcgeeks.com
Old 09-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
yes

that was what I posted this morning. I was the only one up and just trying to talk. thanks for all prayers and thoughts. its gonna be awhile before we can replace the items, but we r alive after being held at gunpoint and very thankful.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:12 PM
X Communicated User

in no way is mike asking for any donations from the site........all he asks is for yall to have in your hearts during these hard times and if something breaks and doesnt get fixed right away you understand and have patience.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
sorry to hear that guys. hope the cops catch those assholes.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I so sorry 2 here that too. This is my number one site and I feel 4 U guys.
My sis house was robbed a few years ago but not that bad cause she wasnt there.
I dunno if you might wanna try 2 see if the owners "home owner insurance" could cover any losses.
Most important thing thank God you guys are ok.
My regards to you guys and may God Bless you Wideawake and Courtney1985.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
That sucks. I'm glad to hear that you guys are ok. Hopefully things can get back to normal for you.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Definately will be in my prayers... that sucks. Sorry guys

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements