PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
News Tips, Staff, & More!

We've been adding more sections to the Wordpress blog on the front page!

News Tips:
If you see a news story out there that we haven't published yet, but you feel its front page worthy, you can now email us a news tip by going here. If its a big enough story, it doesn't matter how many other sites have covered it. If its something you found in the depths of the net, then please share! The more legit tips we get, the better our news will be and the more users we can get. So this is your chance to help us out!

Reviews:
Our staff will occassionally be given the opportunity to test and review various accessories and software from our store. Our reviews will show up on the front page with the news, but you can also access them from the Our Reviews page here.

Our Staff:
We now have a page listing our staff members here. We will be getting pics up for those that want them. If you see these guys around, make sure you thank them for their hard work around here! We will be adding Forum Moderators to that list soon!

Give us your suggestions!
If you have any other ideas you would like to see implemented on the front page, feel free to share them with us. Leave your replies in this thread. We're always looking for ways to improve the site and your feedback is always welcome!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: News Tips, Staff, & More!

The work you are doing is awesome! News page looks better than crackberry IMHO! Keep it up and I love my light blue secretary color code. AWESOME!!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 10-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks Court....may I call you Court?

I'm proud of the site...I may not own it, but I put enough time into it to be proud of the outcome
Old 10-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I don't mind being called court. Mike calls me that all the time.

I know you aren't the owner, but very close. You, Coz and other admins and mods take up all the work Wide doesn't have time for. The outcome is wonderful and the site continues to grow with all of your help. Thanks to you and everyoe else here on the staff!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Telus

fretbuzz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

dont hate xda or anything but i love seeing there members filtering in from time to time in the intro forum, some ive used the skinning work from xda so its nice to see them liking what we got.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:10 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

liking the new changes being done to the site

not sure if it has been mentioned already but i wanted to know if theres any plans on changing the background color of the site im talking about the design outside the forum and if not is it possible that i could be customized on a user based as in every time i log in i see the design i like ... just asking TIA

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
liking the new changes being done to the site

not sure if it has been mentioned already but i wanted to know if theres any plans on changing the background color of the site im talking about the design outside the forum and if not is it possible that i could be customized on a user based as in every time i log in i see the design i like ... just asking TIA
There's a couple of styles in the dropdown box in the bottom left corner. Basically there's a light style and a dark style, then a fixed width and fluid width.

We are looking at other possible themes for the whole site, but nothing has been decided on yet.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:22 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

ok will be looking forward to the new themes
Old 09-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: sprint

mpoehling is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mpoehling

I can not download the downloads needed for flashing the rom D700EH17 2.3.4...
Every time I try it, even when signed in, it just keeps taking me to another page and I never get the rom download...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements