PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Me pay you? You help me out? Click here and read more...

Ok so I posted a thread of some ways to support PPCGeeks. And I noticed a few of you have signed up for the free laptop offer. But no one has completed one offer, which is all it takes. They have a few free offers that you just have to cancel within one month no not be furthur billed. And a few 1 dollar offers also. I really need a laptop to help me out with working on our site. I had mentioned in a Off-Topic article about the cheap hard drive that if I mentioned what I had....I would be the laughing stock of everyone. Well Im not ashamed as it gets the job done but Im working with very outdated equipment. My current setup is a KDS 17 inch monitor (brought from yard sale for $20 which came with some Altec Old Speakers), and a HP Brio with a pentimum 3 501mhz and 256mb of RAM which has 1 9.09gb hard drive and a extra 1.5gb hard drive I had laying around for extra space. It cost me $20 dollars also from a buddy of mine that updated his setup. Oh it has a 24x10x40 cdrw which came with it plus the 7 dollar wifi card I got on sale from newegg. Which brings the cost of my system to $47 dollars. So if yall know anything about pcs you know what Im working with. Dont get me wrong its been good to me and it runs fine but Im out of space and well if anyone uses Visual Studios 2005 u know its a memory beast and Im always having issues. Had to uninstall paintshop just to be able to use it. Anyways back on topic. Im asking for yall help so that I may be this laptop for a low price by just signing up under me as a referral and completing one offer. I only need 14 more referrals that complete at least one offer. I currrently have 4 that have. I will update this thread everytime I get another referral to keep everyone updated. I have heard great reviews of the site Im going through notebooks4free.com and do not believe it to be a scammer site at all. You can google and see the results. Anyways if you complete one offer you can then refer you 18 ppl and get u a free laptop as well or 1050 in cash money. I will be willing to trade/sign up for other referral sites if anyone here does that type of thing. I will be willing to pay cash money via paypal if someone signs up through me and completes an offer. If you dont wanna do this to help support my cause and would like to make a offer to me on how much it would cost via paypal to get u to complete the offer then please pm me. Now to the process......

8 Referrals needed.

Directions for signing up for notebooks4free.com

1. Click here and sign up by putting a username and password in the box and checking the I agree box.

2. Complete any 1 of the offers on the page by clicking on the picture link. Note: You can scroll to the bottom and select via all offers which will have more free and 1 dollar/cheap offers. Most offers are 30 day trials and what not. I highly recommend the eFax trial. Its free and easy to sign up and cancel. True.com offer is a 7 day trial for a dollar and easy to cancel too! Even if u dont use it I still get credit! I also recommend the Great Fun offer which is 1 dollar and you are supposed to get a free 10 dollar gas card. (Im waiting on mine.....I will update if and when I get it ) and its fairly easy to cancel to you just call the 1-800 number. Edit/Note: Once I reach a certain amount of referrals the cheap/free offers will disappear, then I will be willing to a.) pay for the offer for the user or b.) pay for the offer + cash sent via paypal if user requests.

3. Once you have completed an offer.....you would have noticed when u clicked the picture link it opened in a new window. Go back to the notebooks4free window and select the I have completed this offer link.

4. Your done! And dont forget to cancel in time

If anyone has any ?s feel free to ask and I know some dont sign up for things because they forget to cancel....well I will even remind u to cancel if you let me know when u completed the offer and when u have to cancel by!

Note: If you already signed up through my link and wanna complete ur offer just sign in with ur username and password @ notebooks4free.com and complete any offer.

Big thanks go out to......

1. jasonk55044
2. Wingzero
3. Big D5
4. imcokeman
5. Budney
6. EDGE23
7. chet
8. naigaboy
9. verizonguy

Note: If you have completed an offer and ur name is not on the list this may be because of the processing time of the order and it has not verified in my account yet as wingzero's hasnt, but all you have to do is PM me and I will add ur name to the list.

Thanks for any help guys and gals,
Michael S. Tipton
PPCGeeks.com Admin

Old 10-22-2006, 09:53 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
This is the most pathetic story I have ever heard. HAHAH There is no way that I could sleep tonight knowing that Wideawake is working so hard siting in front of that second hand junk he calls a computer. I have signed up for the Great Fun offer and to my surprise it sounds like a great deal. This was really EZ to sign up for, so yall help a brother out you know he has helped you
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thanks Big D or should I say Dig D hehe I noticed u made a boo boo hehe. Anyways I really apprciate it heck I will even throw in some shoots of my boot-leg pc hehe let me break out the apache and snap some shots.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Speaking of my boot-leg machine it froze and I had to restart it. And for some reason XP Pro firewall says its off but in my options panel it says its on....how weird. Anyway heres some shots I just snapped.
~mike

ps made for windoze 98 or NT

Old 10-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: vzw

jkfromak is a n00b
Glad i could help, i know how it feels to be using that kind of equiptment, heck my laptop just gave the white screen of death so hopefully i can get some of my friends to sign up. The only computing power i have right now is my PPC unless i am illeagally sufing at work shhh dont tell. By the way thats my old screen name (jasonk55044)
Old 10-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

haha I hear ya man. lucky I can do what I want @ work since I work alone on 3rd shift. good luck and check ur pm box maybe this will help u get some referrals. I use my ppc more than my pc as some yall already know...this is because I can overclock my ppc so its faster than my pc! if I get this laptop tho I will be on it all the time. (wifi @ work and home ) hopefully I can get enough referrals but its lookin shady right now (and I'm even offering o pay folks to do this! )but I have awhile to complete it and hopefully some of u kin hearted folks out there I have helped will help me.
~mike

Bump Just thought I would bump this to the top. Im still needing 11 more referrals. Willing to pay PAYPAL CASH for referrals! Thanks for any help. And thanks to the newest referral EDGE23!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

xclusiv_1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to xclusiv_1
i went ahead and submitted my application... glad i could help you and the site out!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 08:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile NL --> KPN soon

SpeedDemon is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to SpeedDemon
I will check this out this evening when I am at home. Have to see if this will work for NL as well.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

speedemon I figured I would let ya know that yeap u can do it, nl is in the drop down box. and xclusiv urs never went through.
Thanks,
Mike
Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile NL --> KPN soon

SpeedDemon is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to SpeedDemon
Oh excellent will do it this evening then. I also need some of those fine gadgets!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements