PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Spam and Private Messages

sellwowgold2 spamming away
Old 12-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
sellwowgold2 spamming away
Do you have the links or specific posts? I know you know this, but to all who read this, you can click to report the post for SPAM...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:58 AM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

I guess this is SPAM in a sense...

There are 5 threads on this topic...

here

here

here

here

here

Can you please send a message to this guy warning him about doing repeated threads? Thank you very much to the MOD who can fix this... And thank you to all the MODS!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I deleted the threads that do not belong. Left one is the software section, I still have no idea what phone he has lol
Old 12-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Big MVP Diesel

Haha... I saw what you wrote.. Yeah... I just want him to learn that it is not good to do that... Mistakes are okay as long as there is a lesson to learn from it.. Obviously, it's good to learn the lesson too! Thank you very much Pat...

Last edited by BigDiesel07; 12-10-2008 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for bringing it to my attention
Old 12-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
Thanks for bringing it to my attention
haha... No problem... Coz is going to have 3 PM's about this when he gets on later... I sent one on 3, then another on a fourth thread I found, then a 3rd on a 5th thread... When he goes to investigate, he will be confounded... I guess can you please post a message in the MOD Forum for him... Thanks again Pat!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Can this thread be deleted? It is a double post of this thread? Thanks!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

I'll delete this double post.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 12-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
I'll delete this double post.
Good lookin Blas!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements