PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Update: Yeah I agree on the "cops wont do anything for you" a little bit. The detective says he's still getting sapenas or however you spell it on all the numbers that are still calling back our phones and actually conversating with them. The robbers are still using 2 of the prepaid phones, and the motorola Q has been shut off for sometime now. They're only using the cheap ones. haha Anyways, no luck on who they are yet! I can't wait to find out one day and hopefully that will be soon! The detective called me but I was busy, I'll call him today to find out. Thanks for the concerns and prayers and thoughts. We are doing fine, just working hard and moving along. I am not living a prisoner in my home anymore, thank God! I just pray for it all to be okay. Yall have a good day, weekend & great rest of the year!
good to hear. dont be afraid of them, thats what they want.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear that no one was hurt. I have been a Paramedic for 13 years and have seen these type events turn out tragic. I don't know what causes a person to be a thief but it takes a really messed up, greedy, non-self respecting, waste of space person to take things that don't belong to them. I was raised to work hard and earn your keep. But unfortunatly some people raise losers instead of responsable adults.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 11-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
You are sooo right! I just know these kids parents don't even care...if they are under 19. Still, I just don't see why thief's can't get a life!! Well it's just the devil trying to run over us I guess.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 11-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Another reason why we should close our Nations borders. Good luck.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9c
Carrier: sprint

1oddmanout is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 1oddmanout
Glad to hear it's getting close to resolution. I spent some time in 'the big house', and thievin' is the best way to get shivved fast; most everything's tolerated but thievin'. Both of you have been in my heart during this.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php
Old 11-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Another reason why we should close our Nations borders. Good luck.
WHAT? dude shut up.. This is about something tragic that happened to the two of them.. not immigration reform.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks Omega. Yeah I don't know what the closing borders is all about. This had nothing to do with that. These people were from here! lol

Thanks for the concerns though. We are working hard to catch them still.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements