PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Who do you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
Ok VIP Members...it's time to put your VIP status to the test. Everyone knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone who works for Sprint, HTC, Verizon, AT&T, Palm, etc.

And now PPCGeeks wants to know that person. In an effort enhance and increase our visibility on the web we will be contacting vendors, carriers, etc. to establish professional working relationships.

Ultimately these relationships will pay off in terms of "swag", "breaking news", "software testing", etc. that will benefit the site and all of us.

So, I challenge all of you to dig out your "little black books", call up that cousin who you don't like, make friends with that cute girl at the phone store, and start getting us the goods.

Now just remember, getting the contact information for some part-time sales associate at the mall kiosk won't really benefit us. We're looking for high-level contacts. Business people whom we can wheel and deal with. People who can make decisions and get things done.

With that in mind....go forth and get 'er done!

I'd rather this thread stay uncluttered...so please forward the information on to me. Thanks!

late,
Coz
Okay this was posted in the VIP forum but I know that we also have a lot of resourceful members here who might know someone. If you do and would like to help please PM Coz or myself with the information. When we hit mildstones here at PPCGeeks or other occasions we would like to be able to give something back to the users who have given so much to this site in drawings and other exciting contest.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Who do you know

Great idea! I'm a member of a couple of Satellite forums that get exclusive access to Cutting Edge DirecTV releases for beta testing.

This could definitely help out the manufacturers.

I unfortunately do not know anyone, but really hope this goes somewhere!

Old 08-27-2009, 03:35 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PM sent to tsowen and Coz
Old 09-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-Gene
Carrier: Airtel

sudhir_arudhra is a n00b

thank you for the info
Old 11-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

atoz350 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Great idea! I'm a member of a couple of Satellite forums that get exclusive access to Cutting Edge DirecTV releases for beta testing.

This could definitely help out the manufacturers.

I unfortunately do not know anyone, but really hope this goes somewhere!

That's cool! I work for DirecTV engineering!
Old 11-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger

Im about to start my own sprint store next month :P

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrigger View Post
Hook me up. I'm gonna come from Verizon next year when my contract is up. p
Old 12-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrigger View Post

So you can get the details on new devices and changes to the plans, etc.

PS. How's the new store going?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 12-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

was this a necro-bump lol!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

lol, no.

He posted that last month, so I am following up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements