PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Site News & Announcements (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Upgrade Forum Policies (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70090)

mindfrost82 05-29-2009 10:21 AM

Upgrade Forum Policies

Since this still seems to be an issue, I'm posting this announcement here and forcing everyone to read it. (This has been a sticky in all of the upgrade forums for a while now)

To try to keep the forums a little cleaner, we are asking that you ONLY start threads in the Upgrade forums that are to release a ROM, Kitchen, Kitchen Tools (SYS/XIP/OEM), or Radio.

If you have a question about a specific ROM/Radio/Kitchen, then please post it in the appropriate thread and DO NOT start a new thread.

ALL other threads should be the the device's forum (for example, those related to hardware, GPS, bluetooth, etc).

If you have a reg edit or tweak...if it applies to multiple devices, then please post it in the 'PPC Registry Tweaks' forum and list which devices its compatible with. If it is device specific, then post it in the device forum, NOT the Upgrades forums.

If you have Kitchen Tools that are not device specific, then please post it in the ROM Development forum.

If you're not sure where to post something, then post it in the device's forum and a staff member can always move it.

tonymontana2367 05-29-2009 10:27 AM

Re: MUST READ - Upgrade Forum Policies

Thanks for wasting my time. Jk

smiznith 05-29-2009 10:33 AM

great way off putting it! should clean things up i hope

XxXViRuSXxX 05-29-2009 10:35 AM

Ok sorry if i have posted in the wrong places i will make a better effort to post in the right spot now

da_reeseboy 05-29-2009 10:36 AM

Thank you for clarifying the specifics on what belongs in the upgrade forums. It is greatly appreciated.

SOHKis 05-29-2009 10:38 AM

great info, hopefully this will help w/the chaos

cmajewsk 05-29-2009 10:39 AM

How is this not already obvious? But thanks for the reminder.

Negrito 05-29-2009 10:42 AM

...and now back to my regularly scheduled forum....

demonlordoftheround 05-29-2009 10:42 AM

Will try, will try....

mindfrost82 05-29-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmajewsk (Post 942608)
How is this not already obvious? But thanks for the reminder.

Believe it or not, some of the mods are moving 10+ threads per day still. Hopefully this will help cut that down to 1-2.

We understand someone might post in the wrong forum, and that's expected, but its obvious some people haven't read the sticky, so we're trying this :)