PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Site News & Announcements (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Private messages out in the open... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69807)

blasphemous_prime 05-26-2009 04:52 PM

Private messages out in the open...

I would like to address a small transgression that I've been seeing as well as any other staff member on here who knows it's in the wrong no matter how right any member of any status he/she believes it is. Here it is...

Anything in a Private Message that has a private conversation between a member and another member, and a member and member of staff should not be anywhere out in any forum, thread, post, etc.. This is something that should not happen and if you know what's good for you, please don't take any talks behind closed doors out in the open as it creates an absolutely negative impact onto any situation. Doing this is like putting a target on someone, and those not in compliance will be dealt with accordingly.

And a final note is just keep the thread as civil as much as you wanna do your best to stay on my good side.

Thank you, and Ciao for now!

madcook 05-26-2009 04:59 PM

Re: Private messages out in the open...

well speaking for my self i dont care for games like thats school kid stuff

hibby50 05-26-2009 05:04 PM

very true... been seeing that a lot in places...

hibby50 05-26-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salisburyl (Post 936711)
well speaking for my self i dont care for games like thats school kid stuff

:( stereotypes...

shaun0207 05-26-2009 05:09 PM

I must really havent been that active lately. I got no clue what you guys are talking about.

blasphemous_prime 05-26-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun0207 (Post 936735)
I must really havent been that active lately. I got no clue what you guys are talking about.

We're talking about how anything in private messages should not go into any open forum.

Rippa_MD 05-26-2009 05:46 PM

What's happens in las vegas stays in las vegas or in this case what happens in private messages stays in private messages. :violent2: common sense/courtesy, it's all bueno.

petermg 05-26-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun0207 (Post 936735)

neither do I...:scratch:

jville95 05-26-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippa_MD (Post 936804)
What's happens in las vegas stays in las vegas or in this case what happens in private messages stays in private messages

I love this place!! :laughing3:

BRIVERS73 05-26-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime (Post 936701)
I would like to address a small transgression that I've been seeing as well as any other staff member on here who knows it's in the wrong no matter how right any member of any status he/she believes it is. Here it is...

Anything in a Private Message that has a private conversation between a member and another member, and a member and member of staff should not be anywhere out in any forum, thread, post, etc.. This is something that should not happen and if you know what's good for you, please don't take any talks behind closed doors out in the open as it creates an absolutely negative impact onto any situation. Doing this is like putting a target on someone, and those not in compliance will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you, and Ciao for now!

People should already know not to pull something like this.... :angry7: