PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Happy Birthday PPCGeeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Where is the cake?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Of all the cakes to make for PPCGeeks you pick the iPhone?!?!?! LOL

Love the pic, that is classic. Did you make that or find the image somewhere?

Old 05-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Of all the cakes to make for PPCGeeks you pick the iPhone?!?!?! LOL

Love the pic, that is classic. Did you make that or find the image somewhere?

that's what makes it extra special

I remembered seeing it somewhere and just googled iphone cake. It was on some blog or something.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:04 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Aw crap! Why did I miss all the fun? *opens eyes wide and light bulb appears over head*Oh yeah!! I know why! It's all Laos fault! *points finger at Laos* he broke PPCgeeks AGAIN last night so I couldn't get on! *snicker snicker*
Happy Birthday a day late PPCgeeks!

Hey Laos....jk

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Old 05-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Actually, we've been going 4 years now It's ok those of you who got it wrong. My fiance created it 5/18/06 3 years after I met him He's created a wonderful addiction to all our daily lives!!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Wow 4 years.. my 3rd daughter just turned 4.. god where is the time going...happy bday ppcgeeks..
Old 05-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Actually, we've been going 4 years now It's ok those of you who got it wrong. My fiance created it 5/18/06 3 years after I met him He's created a wonderful addiction to all our daily lives!!
Well, this thread was originally created last year...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:35 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Wanted to bump this thread since....well...it is that time of year again!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PPCGEEKS!!!!!!!

Thanks to Wideawake, Courtney, Frosty, Coz......and the entire support team!!!!! GREAT work!!!!
most excellent bump happy birthday PPCGeeks!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 04:21 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Late but bumping none the less, happy birthday to my favorite site been around for 3 of the 4 years (oh the stories I could tell!) Still remember when the apache and palm 700 were in the phone banner at the top of the page... Helmi_C had just opened the wm 6 *coughcrossbow* floodgates for us... k lemme stop I'm showing my age around here! lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 05-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo - Rooted!
Carrier: Sprint

LoungeLizard is keeping up the good workLoungeLizard is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LoungeLizard Send a message via Yahoo to LoungeLizard

Happy Birthday!! This site has helped me a ton using WinMo and now android. BTW, my birthday was the 17th

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements