PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PPCGeeks Wiki Alpha Build

Thanks to malatestas suggestion we now have a wiki site. You can visit it a wiki.ppcgeeks.com. Feel free to create pages and add content related to pocket pcs. It currently has no info as of yet, but will be working on adding somethings myself. I am what u would call a wiki n00b so, Im learning. You can sign in to the wiki using your username and password that you use for the forums. Enjoy.
~mike

Old 09-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
looks cool. nice guys
Old 09-14-2006, 12:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
whoa, its looking so good

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 09-14-2006, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
Niiiiice!!!!!

I have a Wikipedia username (Newkirk Plaza David), could I use it here to log in and start making some pages?

Perhaps we can start small by creating the basic entries (Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5.0, storage card, etc.). This will take a lot of time, and I cam try to contribute something that I know.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Lurker

jeffdiogenes is a n00b
Awwww I wanted to add some stuffs, and it said I needed to be logged in to edit a page. Then...I went to create an account and all that is shown is a login box. Woulda had some time this afternoon to get into this and help, but oh well, maybe another time.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Good work Wide. Well guys, stop by and fill it up.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
sorry guys I just checked this thread as I didn't receive any emails from it. To answer ur sign in ? blofeld. You can sign in with ur ppcgeeks username and password. It works off of thr phpbb users database. Jeff I see u figured that out tho. And thanks a ton for the rss feed page. Its Sweet! THANKS for the contribution. I made a few minor edits tho...I see u know what ur doing hehe. me I'm a n00b. someone wanna make a how to use the wiki page?? that would be great and help n00bs along with myself out.
~mike
Old 09-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Lurker

jeffdiogenes is a n00b
I found this page helpful when I was starting out. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing

Maybe put it in the sidebar? They also allow you to copy the page's code if you give them credit, but doing that ends up making lots of nice red links and more pages to make on your site...
Old 09-15-2006, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
Here's another page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing
Old 09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Lurker