PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Lurker

pimpeinkc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
not sure where to post? where is the android?

is there going to be an android/g1 area?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: not sure where to post? where is the android?

first off, welcome to the battlefied soldier! 2nd, you must use your search box to answer any question that you might have before posting a new thread. if you're not sure about posting, please feel free to pm me or any of the outstanding members of this community.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Welcome to Geekdom! You won't find the Android here. PPC's are devices that run some flavor of Windows Mobile, whether stock or some yummy creation from a ROM kitchen

Old 02-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: verizon

solo624 is a n00b

Hello,
I have successfully updated my phone several times in the past and I have a problem that I can't figure out and need help. I possibly disabled on my phone (xv6700)the driver\drivers that communicate from the phone to the computer. NOT on my computer to the phone. I have tried several computers.

When I setup and install Active Sync and plug into the computer it gets Device not recognized. After soft resets and hard resets same result. When in Bootloader mode the same result(I have an older Rom saved).

The device does recognize the USB because one I can charge and two in Bootloader mode it recognizes Serial\USB. The USB port is in good condition it must be a software issue but I'm not into software on that level.

I don't want to replace my device and in need of Advice PLEASE HELP.....

Cheers, Harvey
EMAIL REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 02-19-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Removed email address
Old 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

And I was wondering what made the OP think that he should post this in Forum Rules. If it has nothing to do with Forum Rules, then it's gotta go.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements