PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Post How to insert links in images in Signature

Here is a step by step process on how to insert a link into an image in your signature...

As MadlyAlive pointed out, it's good to know how to insert a link into a 'userbar' or any other image in your signature. If you click on the CBM userbar in my signature, it sends you to the Coz Boogie Militia thread. That userbar has a link in it. The following post will tell you how to do this.

1) After you have your signature saved, it should look like this...

2) Find a link that you want to insert. You can copy the URL out of the browser to do this by right clicking and copying the URL. I have selected the PPC Geeks Article on Wikipedia...

3) Now click on the image (you want a link to be on).. It will have the an outline around it, like the one pictured below.

4) Now hit the link button <- - - (this) on the advanced edit toolbar.

5) Once the dialog box pops up, right click and paste the URL into the box. Now click 'Ok'

6) Now you just need to click 'Save Signature' to save what you have done or click 'Preview Signature' to preview how it looks... After saving it, you can click on that image and it will send you to the link you inserted...

7) Congrats.. You have now inserted a link into the image.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: How to insert links in images in Signature

i thought you had already created a thread on this?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i thought you had already created a thread on this?
No.. It was a post in the other Insert Thread, but I felt this was important enough to have it's own thread instead of being part of another one.. I wanted to have screen shots before I started the new thread though
Old 02-04-2009, 12:42 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
No.. It was a post in the other Insert Thread, but I felt this was important enough to have it's own thread instead of being part of another one.. I wanted to have screen shots before I started the new thread though
my post from the other thread, had a perfect example of this... but it got deleted

*edit* now i've added here. quote my post and you'll see the code that makes this happen
url tags wrapped around img tags... blah blah blah... or just use the EZ button

Last edited by puff; 02-04-2009 at 12:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements