PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: How to insert images in Signature

Good point Puff.. I will add that to the OP.. Doing it my way is longer, but easier.. Yours is for intermediate and advanced users
Old 02-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

So this is why there's all the friggin huge signatures lately....

+1 for {img} {/img}
Old 02-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
So this is why there's all the friggin huge signatures lately....

+1 for {img} {/img}
Seems like this is the new era..lol

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 02-15-2009, 04:52 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

[unnecessary response]
WTF?
[rant]
I don't get it -- I mean, I'm all for tutorials and everything but can't people figure this out by themselves? Is it really that tricky??

You copy link location of an image, and then click that image icon in the control panel, and paste in the URL. Done.

I prolly sound like a d*ck and stuff, but seriously if people on a "geeks" forum can't figure out how to cut and paste a frickin image url into their signature, then maybe they shouldn't be allowed to!..

[/rant]
[stupid smilies]

[/stupid smilies]
[/unnecessary response]
Old 02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
[unnecessary response]
WTF?
[rant]
I don't get it -- I mean, I'm all for tutorials and everything but can't people figure this out by themselves? Is it really that tricky??

You copy link location of an image, and then click that image icon in the control panel, and paste in the URL. Done.

I prolly sound like a d*ck and stuff, but seriously if people on a "geeks" forum can't figure out how to cut and paste a frickin image url into their signature, then maybe they shouldn't be allowed to!..

[/rant]
[stupid smilies]

[/stupid smilies]
[/unnecessary response]
Not everyone on here is a Geek though.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:56 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
[unnecessary response]
WTF?
[rant]

[/rant]
[stupid smilies]

[/stupid smilies]
[/unnecessary response]
man i feel ya, but we gotta show luv to the pseudo-geeks
Old 02-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Beginner

Stenna is a n00b
Wink Re: How to insert images in Signature

is it possible ?
can you suggest me about it ?
Old 04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

JackG058 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Nice work Coz Nice clean thread BigD...

btw you can also manually add imgs using good old skool [img] and [/img] tags
Thanks for this tip. The original way seems to be outdated since I don't have an option to enter a URL, nor any icon that was being referred to. The old skool way works well though.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:48 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
Thanks for this tip. The original way seems to be outdated since I don't have an option to enter a URL, nor any icon that was being referred to. The old skool way works well though.
your welcome

most likely it's because your not using the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" - which can be changed in your profile options under Message Editor Interface

@BigD - perhaps you could mention that in post #1?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

JackG058 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
your welcome

most likely it's because your not using the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" - which can be changed in your profile options under Message Editor Interface

@BigD - perhaps you could mention that in post #1?
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. I've hit the thanks button, and credited you in my post on another thread (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...01#post1699501) where I was trying to figure this thing out. You made something difficult become quite easy. Thank you so much.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements