PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

View Poll Results: So what do u think of the freeware site?
I love it. 8 61.54%
Its ok. 5 38.46%
Change the template. 0 0%
I dont like it. 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PPCGeeks.com Sister Freeware Site Released

Alright so I worked into the wee hours of the night (burning the midnight oil as one of teachers use to say), trying to get the freeware site stable enough to get up and running. Got it completed, and worked out a few more site bugs today, so its ready for it alpha release. Their may be a few bugs on the site and if you find any please let me know. I need yalls help to fill the freeware up to the brim with great freeware programs. Remember tho... this will be a site for uploading .cabs within .zips for easily downloading directly to your ppc. To visit our new freeware site check out PPCFreewarez. Hope you enjoy, and give me some feed back on it.
~mike

Old 08-12-2006, 02:27 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ok now this is going to be a fun site to have. This will sure make finding free software easier
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
You know it Big D5, I added what catergories I thought were needed, but if anyone has any suggestions, as always, u know Im open to everything.
~mike
Old 08-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Charles
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

cac9478 is keeping up the good workcac9478 is keeping up the good work
You could take some ideas from freewareppc.com and freewarepocketpc.net.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I was gonna pull some freeware from others and extract the .cabs and upload. I was mainly talking about website design suggestions..(ex. categories and features).
~mike
Old 08-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Charles
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

cac9478 is keeping up the good workcac9478 is keeping up the good work
well thats what I mean...use some of the categories that they provide and show new freeware on the homepage.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I was planning on some some of the top rated freeware on the main page, If I can get it setup right. Thanks for the suggestion. And yea I have a basic layout of categories already setup. Just not sure, may have missed some things. So what does everyone think about it? (see the poll) Oh and to let yall know Im working on a mobile template, which is in place but not formatted exactly as I would like it....like I said this is basically a rough draft and was put together in one day.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Oh so I am looking for freeware publishers, anyone interested?
~mike
Old 08-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
mke ur my insomniac hero. when i went to bed u were just starting this and i just woke up and ur already done. way to go man
Old 08-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
kwel man, thank you for all your work. wish we could have just kept the same nick, as in not having to register again, but is all good, do not mind doing so

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements