PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: So what do u think of the freeware site?
I love it. 8 61.54%
Its ok. 5 38.46%
Change the template. 0 0%
I dont like it. 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
you can keep the same nickname and there is no need in registering if ur just gonna download. Registered users just get the option to submit freeware.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:41 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Do you guys know how much stuff I am going to have on my PPC know. The radar app works great
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

silver-eagle is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to silver-eagle Send a message via AIM to silver-eagle Send a message via Yahoo to silver-eagle
Different bbs software. It won't take my userid. I had to register with silvereagle. Now I'm not going to know who I am.
So ~mike, you building a career on managing bbs's? We all have to have something to take up our idle time.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Yea its not a bbs its a cms. no posting, just pure download website. and yea I plan on trying to start an web empire.
~mike
Old 08-13-2006, 02:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

silver-eagle is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to silver-eagle Send a message via AIM to silver-eagle Send a message via Yahoo to silver-eagle
We'll soon be calling you Bill or will that be Mr Gates. Afterall, he did start out real small.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

a guy can dream....and that's dreaming BIG!
Old 08-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
haha ~mike just dont forget all us ittle people when u make it big in the $$$
Old 08-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Ha ads and such dont make jack, so if I was to make money I would have to have 100s of sites. I dont have that kindof time.....but I added a amazon store to the freeware site. So I get a percentage of sales, if there are any amazon shoppers here.
~mike
Old 08-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

oh and silver you didnt click the ativation link in the email thats y u couldnt sign in, but I manually activated your account.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Hey I am an Amazon shopper.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements