PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

View Poll Results: Schould we keep the BLOGS
yes 5 23.81%
no 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blog Removal Poll

I am going to be taking a poll until tommorrow. The Blogs have been riddled with spam and they are not being used. They are contributing to the many errors as of late. We dont want to upset anyone so if enough people feel we schould keep them we will try to make it work if not they will be removed.

Thanks,

Your PPCGeeks.com Staff
Old 03-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Verizon

xmind2006 is a n00b
Wow, it wasn't until now that I realized they were even there and available. So as long as I don't look at them and decide this is a cool feature, all is good if the forums run more reliably.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
gg ppztgotbagz :P many people don't even know and u already taking them off :P

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 03-23-2007, 01:40 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Nuke em from space... it's the only way to be sure
Old 03-23-2007, 02:13 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
I don't use the blogs and I don't read them. If people want to keep them thats fine. It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. I'm for whatever makes the site run faster, smoother, more reliable.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker
fuera con los blogs

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck
Old 03-23-2007, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

computercarl is a n00b
How about anyone that wants to have a blog, get one free from myspace or blogger and put the url in their sig or in their user information in the Website: section...
Old 03-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
I agree with computercarl. There are lots of places for free blogs. I'd just love to get PPCgeeks working all the time, so if that means blogs have to go, I say asta lavista!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 03-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I agree

Well I agree with you guys, but I love to blog. I know you all have so much to do on here already, who has time to blog too. Well just putting in my opinion, even though some people don't really care!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 03-23-2007, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9c
Carrier: sprint

1oddmanout is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 1oddmanout
whatever it takes to keep this site up and running; next to my bike, these ROMs, hacks, and tweaks have made my winter stay alive!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements