PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Timeouts Today?

Has anyone else had timeouts with this site today? I've had it a couple times, but I'm not sure if its just my connection or not.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: Timeouts Today?

timeouts as in what? i think i know what you mean.. but then again we could be thinking of 2 different things

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level

Where I'm trying to get to the site and IE shows "page can't be displayed" and it takes a couple of refreshes before it loads.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff

yeah, i had that problem a few times today as well.. it kept getting re-directed or whatever.. but it wasnt too often, jus every now an then
Old 05-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

WOW, somethin is def up.. i was freakin tryin to access the site for like 15 minutes before it let me back on!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

mine is doing the same thing tried on all the browsers on my laptop and on my phone thats including skyfire, picsel browser, and pie. talk about addiction. and the browsers i tried on my laptop were IE, mozilla, opera ,and safari

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 05-23-2008, 01:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
mine is doing the same thing tried on all the browsers on my laptop and on my phone thats including skyfire, picsel browser, and pie. talk about addiction. and the browsers i tried on my laptop were IE, mozilla, opera ,and safari
yup jsut got the same thing for the first time today.....
Old 05-23-2008, 01:49 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

yup I just got back in.. got real bad there for a while. anyway,, here's what I did with my down time....
Attached Images
File Type: bmp bOOn.bmp (1.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:53 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

It was a issue with the host end of things. They said we had a bad network switch, which now has been replaced. Sorry for any inconvenience.
~Mike

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:55 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
It was a issue with the host end of things. They said we had a bad network switch, which now has been replaced. Sorry for any inconvenience.
~Mike
Thanks Mike.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements