PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
NEW FEATURE: Post Thanks

Show how thankful you are when someone makes a useful post.

In every post there is now a Thanks button (near the Reply and Quote buttons).

By clicking that button your name will appear under the post as saying thanks and you will add to the posters reputation.

EDIT:

I changed a few settings. I made it so that you need 50 posts to use this Thanks method (since it adds more rep than using the scales), but I also made it count as a post. So whenever you give thanks with this button it'll count as a post. I also made it so that you can't give thanks to more than 20 posts in a day.
This post has been thanked 42 times.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW FEATURE: Post Thanks

hehe, nice!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:11 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Wow your just breaking out with all kinds of new things. I like how on their public profile you can see how many times they have been thanked and what about. It just might start to be the new Rep count I use for others. Like if they have lots of thanks given to them about a post I could assume their info is correct.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-12-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/6800
Carrier: sprint

thakidc is keeping up the good workthakidc is keeping up the good work

yes very nice system no need to put a post to say thanks saves time and space
Old 04-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level

Exactly, this will actually give the poster more rep points, making that whole system more useful.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

yeah i noticed it...looks good hopefully it will catch on

Old 04-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

this looks pretty awesome nice addition.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 04-12-2008, 07:24 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Show how thankful you are when someone makes a useful post.

In every post there is now a Thanks button (near the Reply and Quote buttons).

By clicking that button your name will appear under the post as saying thanks and you will add to the posters reputation.
Just wanted to say Thanks

*edit* didnt see anthing posted about it, so had to try giving +rep AFTER saying thanks.
It tells you that you cannot give rep twice on the same post. awesome, its just like giving a positive +rep

only FASTER !!!

Last edited by puff; 04-12-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

I changed a few settings. I made it so that you need 50 posts to use this Thanks method (since it adds more rep than using the scales), but I also made it count as a post. So whenever you give thanks with this button it'll count as a post. I also made it so that you can't give thanks to more than 20 posts in a day.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:16 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
just curious, but any plans to eventually decomission the old system with the scales or will that continue to be used with this new system?

and just a heads up to everyone - might wanna update your sigs... already updated mine!

*edit* in regards to the sigs I was referin to those that have tag lines about scale tipping. just for clarification

Last edited by puff; 04-12-2008 at 09:25 PM.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements