PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
re: FTP Update - PPCGeeks FTP Removed

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com should now point to the same place as ftp://ppcgeeks.com, so all of the links ya'll have made in your posts should now work correctly. Remember, if a file is not there that you had previously uploaded, then it may not have made it through the move. Please have a look, and re-upload anything that we may have missed.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 05-28-2008, 08:49 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I am having problems deleting a couple of files. I need to delete them because, I received a call while tethering and cuteftp wouldn't let me complete the upload. I suppose I don't have permissions with cuteftp since I'm logged in annonomously. Here are the files:

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/rstoy...MJ_OEMAPPS.rar
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/rstoy...s/OMJ_mods.rar

I don't know if it won't let me because it's an incomplete file, or addressing. Oh well, thought I'd give ya something to do!

Old 05-28-2008, 09:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I am having problems deleting a couple of files. I need to delete them because, I received a call while tethering and cuteftp wouldn't let me complete the upload. I suppose I don't have permissions with cuteftp since I'm logged in annonomously. Here are the files:

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/rstoy...MJ_OEMAPPS.rar
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/rstoy...s/OMJ_mods.rar

I don't know if it won't let me because it's an incomplete file, or addressing. Oh well, thought I'd give ya something to do!
Deleted. I couldn't delete it through the FTP either, but I did through the command line with root access
Old 06-25-2008, 05:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

When i go to:
ftp://No1ustad@ppcgeeks.com/

it doesn't seem to work? I created a folder already, just need to start uploading a bit.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 06-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

Just go to ftp://ppcgeeks.com and use your username and password when it asks you to.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

mromblad is keeping up the good workmromblad is keeping up the good work

the delete app is not working.

trying to delete folder and contents in touch/users/mromblad

NOT titan/users/mromblad, but only the touch one and php app is not working.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

I have noticed that when we moved to the new server, some permissions issues cropped up. MOST of the folders are allowing deletes, but there are a few, and the sub-folders of those, that are having this issue. Please be patient. I know about the problem, but just have not had time to fix it yet. I will try to have it corrected by Monday.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OK, I believe the permissions issues are resolved. If you find anything that you need to delete using the QLINKS FTP Deletes/Folders app and it does not work, please let me know.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
OK, I believe the permissions issues are resolved. If you find anything that you need to delete using the QLINKS FTP Deletes/Folders app and it does not work, please let me know.
I can't seem to log in for some reason....even though I've been a member since Dec of 2007
Old 08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Your forum username and password is ONLY used for the FTP Deletes/Folders app from the QLINKS menu. The FTP is anonymous. That will allow you to upload and download items. You only need to login to the FTP Deletes/Folders app if you need to delete something.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements