PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Site News & Announcements (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING PPCGeeks.com Rules (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=229)

Wideawake 07-16-2006 02:27 PM

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING PPCGeeks.com Rules

Since we at first had a no rules policy, I will try and keep the short and sweet. ;)

1. No curse words. And dont try to fool the Swear Filter. Instead use :cussing:

2. No Posting of Adult Material without "*18+ Only*" at the beginning of the title. And all 18+ Only posts go into the Off Topic Forum.

3. Please use the search feature before starting new threads. Odds are we have already discussed your probelm.

4. No Flaming anyone, we are all friends.

5. Posting of Illegal software is not permitted. So DON'T do it. See this post.

6. We have a warning/banning system built in and we will use it.

Just follow these few simple rules and enjoy!

bunnytrigger 07-29-2006 01:18 AM

it doesnt get any simpler than that really. I mean, all its saying is use your common sense :)

rharriman 10-03-2006 12:53 AM

Obviously you only encounter those with common sense, Lucky You. :P

GirlGoneGeek 01-25-2007 01:12 AM

Um Ugh Ugh!

No flaming anyone, no Illegal software & where the heck is that sign you put up there of the little mad man??? I don't see that one. Just wanted to say, these rules are followed greatly, most of them.

ImCoKeMaN 01-28-2007 12:50 AM

To get the little mad man emoticon just click the link under the normal icons to the left of the posting screen where it says "View more emoticons" It's the one in the middle that looks like this: :cussing: Or you can just type "cussing" with a colon ( : ) in place of those quotes.

GirlGoneGeek 01-29-2007 12:07 AM

thanks a lot

Hey ImCoKeMaN thanks for that. Mike never did tell me, lol. But thanks again! I can use that next time I'm mad at him, lol.

woods4ever 04-08-2007 09:18 AM

um why cant I post a forum I can only reply Everytime I try and post I get a message saying you have to be with ppcgeeks for more than 4 days (which I have) and I haveto have 8 legitimate posts well how am I suppose to get those posts if I cant post anything

JackSchitt28 04-08-2007 11:47 AM

woods4ever, the reason it is like that is because of spambots. from time to time you may see a random post with a link leading you somewhere you dont really wanna be. post in introductions to get your feet wet, and do the required 8 posts and then start a new topic.

Wideawake 04-10-2007 12:10 AM

I have now adjust the limits. I will not post them but you will see them the next time you try to post a link.
Thanks for understanding,
Mike

GirlGoneGeek 04-10-2007 05:29 PM

hopefully it's fixed

wow, babe you sure are having to deal with a lot of spammers. I am sure they read this section, don't u think you should keep the secrets, a secret??? well just my opinion to ya, loves ya and the site. cant wait to have my own ppc ONE DAY SOON!!! hint hint