PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING PPCGeeks.com Rules

Since we at first had a no rules policy, I will try and keep the short and sweet.

1. No curse words. And dont try to fool the Swear Filter. Instead use

2. No Posting of Adult Material without "*18+ Only*" at the beginning of the title. And all 18+ Only posts go into the Off Topic Forum.

3. Please use the search feature before starting new threads. Odds are we have already discussed your probelm.

4. No Flaming anyone, we are all friends.

5. Posting of Illegal software is not permitted. So DON'T do it. See this post.

6. We have a warning/banning system built in and we will use it.

Just follow these few simple rules and enjoy!

This post has been thanked 63 times.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
it doesnt get any simpler than that really. I mean, all its saying is use your common sense

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Lurker

rharriman is just getting started
Obviously you only encounter those with common sense, Lucky You. :P
Old 01-25-2007, 01:12 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Um Ugh Ugh!

No flaming anyone, no Illegal software & where the heck is that sign you put up there of the little mad man??? I don't see that one. Just wanted to say, these rules are followed greatly, most of them.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
To get the little mad man emoticon just click the link under the normal icons to the left of the posting screen where it says "View more emoticons" It's the one in the middle that looks like this: Or you can just type "cussing" with a colon ( : ) in place of those quotes.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
thanks a lot

Hey ImCoKeMaN thanks for that. Mike never did tell me, lol. But thanks again! I can use that next time I'm mad at him, lol.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

woods4ever is just getting started
um why cant I post a forum I can only reply Everytime I try and post I get a message saying you have to be with ppcgeeks for more than 4 days (which I have) and I haveto have 8 legitimate posts well how am I suppose to get those posts if I cant post anything
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
woods4ever, the reason it is like that is because of spambots. from time to time you may see a random post with a link leading you somewhere you dont really wanna be. post in introductions to get your feet wet, and do the required 8 posts and then start a new topic.

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I have now adjust the limits. I will not post them but you will see them the next time you try to post a link.
Thanks for understanding,
Mike
Old 04-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

hopefully it's fixed

wow, babe you sure are having to deal with a lot of spammers. I am sure they read this section, don't u think you should keep the secrets, a secret??? well just my opinion to ya, loves ya and the site. cant wait to have my own ppc ONE DAY SOON!!! hint hint

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements