PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
[Please Read Updated:2/9] Moving issues almost all fixed now

Hello everyone,
As you may have noticed it took longer for the domain to switch to the new dns servers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is anyone having issues still with the DNS servers? They should have all been updated by now

Update 2/1/07: All links should now be working. Wiki is still down. Profiles are not working.
Update 2/2/07: All links should now be working. Wiki is still down. Profiles are not working. PPCGeeks.com now active!
Update 2/3/07: All links should now be working. Wiki is up. Profiles are not working. PPCGeeks.com now active! And the ftp site is up!
Update 2/9/07: Just to update everything should be working fine except for the search engine which will be rebuilt soon. The profiles are working, the downloads area, and the download counters are now finally working! So the attachments will now display the current numbers of downloads from today on. Big thanks to DavidIQ for his help!
Thanks,
Mike & The PPCGeeks Team

Old 01-31-2007, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

TheRocoLoco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sweet, glad to see that you at least kept up the site with bradtipton.info.

One thing I had to do in order to post a reply was delete my temporary internet files, until I did that I was getting prompted with a login screen everytime I tried to reply. (just an FYI in case anyone else has that issue)
Old 01-31-2007, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gsessons is a n00b
goodluck and everything will be find..............Can't wait until the new site is back up..
Old 01-31-2007, 01:26 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRocoLoco
sweet, glad to see that you at least kept up the site with bradtipton.info.

One thing I had to do in order to post a reply was delete my temporary internet files, until I did that I was getting prompted with a login screen everytime I tried to reply. (just an FYI in case anyone else has that issue)
I just posted and had no problems!

Late,
Coz
Old 01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Well, you're still not up and running on ppcgeeks.com - but I expect you will sometime soon

Best of luck completing the move!
Old 01-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
At least the auto redirect is in now. That will be more than adequate until wideawake gets enough sleep to truly be wideawake again.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:43 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Everyone, please be aware that if any thread has links to other threads on our same forums, these links will NOT be working because they are for PPCGeeks.com and at the moment we are under the temporal bradtipton.info placeholder.

This should be fixed after the server move has been completed. A couple of options are to either run a search for the information or use the following template:

http://www.bradtipton.info/viewtopic.php?t=XXXX

And replace the XXXX with the number located at the end of the PPCGeeks.com link.

I have already received a couple of PM's informing me that some links are dead, which they are not really. They are just sick for a little longer

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance!

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Updated first post.....all links should now be working.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:30 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
What links Mike? I tried a link on th FAQ thread on the 700w/wx forum and I got a 404 error.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

the links that endedin .html now all u have to do as u stated add the ending to bradtipton.info Man its taking forever for the domain to switch to the new host

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements