PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Server!!!!

Woo hoo first post on the dedicated server!

Edit By Widewake
Big thanks to remlle for the server!

Known Issues
-The image issue is known. This is due to them pointing to forum.ppcgeeks and not forum2 this is a temporary thing once the dns has changed and its back on the original domain.

-Other issues include "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.". Just know that we are working on this!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff
Re: New Server!!!!

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

New server same stupid issues, looks like we might need more than one guys

vBulletin Message The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

I got one to when not logged in but havent gotten on yet being logged in. Odd. This server should do it. Its probably from the db move. I will look further into this and talk with the vbulletin peeps to see what we can do.
~Mike

Old 02-18-2008, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM6

evandena is a n00b

It's slow as balls. The old server was slow, but this seems worse. As I finish writing this, images still haven't loaded.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:15 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Took me about 20 refreshes and "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." messages before I could post this.

Ugghh ........
Old 02-18-2008, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM6

evandena is a n00b

It's slow as balls. The old server was slow, but this seems worse. As I finish writing this, images still haven't loaded.

Can't even post this.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Loading is fairly quick, but just no images. It will be so nice when this all fixed.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 02-18-2008, 01:23 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

This new server sucks, you need to get a refund. It won't even let me post this!

Quick Reply The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
    1. The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

give it time....we are working on it!
~Mike
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements