PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Logo and Slogan to PSD Files....

Could anyone help with this? It would be greatly appreciated. The Slogan is Welcome to the Pocket PC Information Station. Attached are the files.
Thanks,
Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip psd-files.zip (700.8 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Old 08-29-2007, 04:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

deviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardeviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardeviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Does this head work for you? If you want anything changed feel free to let me know. If you want to get in touch with me directily send me a pm and I can leave my number. And great work on the new forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg head_left.jpg (40.4 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-29-2007, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

phoenx06 is keeping up the good workphoenx06 is keeping up the good work
Wasn't for sure if you necessarily meant you needed them in psd format or not. Just in case here is deviant.ones converted to psd
Attached Files
File Type: zip head_left.zip (73.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Make sure you give props to all those who keep this site running, as well as those who provide all those ever-so-useful ROMs and applications. If someone helps you out, or answers a question of yours, be sure to click the "Thanks" button.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

deviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardeviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardeviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I still have the original PSD with all layers but most of the time a psd file takes alot longer to load than a jpg does so I figured that if this site is put together like most of the ones I have built then the psd is just there so you can edit one aspect at a time instead of having to alter the whole head just to change one font for example.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Damn, when I made the stuff I sent you (whats being used now) I didn't even know I could get the PSD file... I just rigged it from the jpg I pulled off the header.

Looks pretty good up there though.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
think u can add a apache to it? Its kindof the phone that made this place famous.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
The new logo and banner are very nice. Colors go well with the rest of the Marvel2 style.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 08-30-2007, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

When I get back home from my newborn's cardiology appt I will add one if it hasn't been done yet.

Joe
Old 08-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

it would be appreciated.......can anyone make a button that says Chat from the psd file?
Thanks,
Mike
Old 08-30-2007, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700

KidGixxer is keeping up the good workKidGixxer is keeping up the good work
This button?

Here is one with the ppc6700 in it. I don't mean to step on anyone toes, I had ps open for the button, and putting the ppc in only to a few seconds.

Last edited by KidGixxer; 08-30-2007 at 02:23 PM.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements