PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Happy Holidays and new year to all!

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year on be half of me, Courtney and all of the mods! Thank all of you for making this forum what it is today. We wish everyone the best this holiday season!
_mike
Old 12-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
And the same to you and your family
Old 12-25-2007, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KMyers is a n00b
Same to our PPC Family
Check it out for the latest Media Content

PPC 6700 (Sprint)
Old 12-25-2007, 09:09 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I got coal. A merry one to you and yours though.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9c
Carrier: sprint

1oddmanout is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 1oddmanout
Right back at ya. I've had a wonderful year moddin' my PPC and enjoying this site. Thanks for creating it.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php
Old 12-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Just wanted to throw my thoughts in too! Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you all had a great Christmas!!! My birthday is tomorrow, turning 22! YAY! Well I don't really wanna leave 21, but it has to be done! Okay, you all enjoy the new year!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 12-29-2007, 10:05 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Happy B-Day. 22 Man that was a good year. I'm surprised I can remember 1996.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thanks, yeah I'm gonna make it a better year this time. Didn't party too much last year, I think it's time! haha
Old 01-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx 6800 soonly
Carrier: VZN

NoDonut is a n00b
Courtney:

I don't know how to say this delicately, but 21 is as good as it gets. Enjoy the slide!
Old 01-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

lol, yeah so I hear! Thanks though!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements