PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPCGeeks Member of the Month/Year 2012

PPCGeeks is a leader of mobile device content, knowledge and support for CDMA Devices. We love to discuss smartphones and tablets and our forums provide our members with the needed resources to make their devices even better. With over 400,000 members, PPCGeeks is looking to our users to reinvigorate the site going forward in 2012 and beyond. With that said, PPCGeeks is proud to announce several contests for our members this year starting in March of 2012. We appreciate your interest in our site and your continued participation and support. Let’s get to details!

Contest Details:

PPCGeeks will award a member each month the title of Geek of the Month (GOTM) based on contests announced each month. Monthly winners will receive the following: Yellow username color change for the month displaying they are the winner as well as a gift certificate to the Carrier of your choice in the amount of $20.00 and entrance into the Yearly award.
Geek of the Year (GOTY) award will be given to the member that exemplifies what the site is all about (Participation, Knowledge, Creativity, Assistance and of course Fun). Monthly winners will be entered into the Yearly award and voted on by Staff. Winner of this prestigious award will receive the following: Username color change of their choice for one year displaying their distinction. Gift Certificate for $250.00 to the carrier of your choice to buy/upgrade a device or whatever you choose.
Good luck and thanks again for all that you do for us here at PPCGeeks. Look for the March contest details soon!

Rules:
  1. Monthly/Yearly contests and winners will be announced in a thread found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/site-news-announcements/ as well as the front page news. Please post your entries in this thread.
  2. PPCGeeks will ask GOTM/GOTY winners to provide information to receive their prizes as well as to create a front page news story to announce your glorious achievement
  3. PPCGeeks Staff determines the winners monthly and yearly.
  4. Monthly Winners will be announced on the first day of each month and Yearly winners will be announced the last week of the year.
  5. Winners will be selected based off specific contests announced monthly at the discretion of the staff.
  6. Winners can win monthly awards no more than 2 times.
  7. Yearly winners can win multiple years.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Re: PPCGeeks Member of the Month/Year 2012

Reserved for Winners!

Last edited by Riley; 02-17-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Looking foward to seeing how this develops
Old 02-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Looking forward to seeing how this develops
Thanks Aedon,

We are looking forward to this as well. Should be fun
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:29 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Can I get crusty old crank of the month?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Can I get crusty old crank of the month?
C'mon schett, you know you are the reigning, undisputed, undefeated world champion of that
Old 02-17-2012, 11:17 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
C'mon schett, you know you are the reigning, undisputed, undefeated world champion of that
Thanks, RF - coming from you, that is indeed high praise!
Old 02-18-2012, 10:30 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

we are going to do this putin style.
i hereby nominate and pick myself as winner of the fist and second monthly contests.
since i am so great, you can just give me the yearly prize too.
it doesnt matter who wins the next 8 months as they know i am already the winner of the year.
i will take next feb and march too, since its almost tradition now.
thanks.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
we are going to do this putin style.
i hereby nominate and pick myself as winner of the fist and second monthly contests.
since i am so great, you can just give me the yearly prize too.
it doesnt matter who wins the next 8 months as they know i am already the winner of the year.
i will take next feb and march too, since its almost tradition now.
thanks.
Sounds good, shall we make those gift certs out to sprint or do you prefer tmobile? Which of course is your carrier of choice right? Better yet, we will just preemptively select tmobile for you Putin style. jk Hope you enter some of these contests. They're going to be pretty cool.

First contest details should be out very soon! Stayed tuned people.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey its a great idea... I definitely loved this site...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements