PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Referral Links In UserCP

I've added a small plugin that will give you your referral link in your UserCP (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/usercp.php).

Anytime someone registers here with your link, you'll get a referral counted towards you.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Referral Links In UserCP

Nice job Mindfrost, I am working on a contest and hope to have it up soon within the next month, one of the contest I am looking at having is a Refferal Contest, the user who can get the most refferal within a month will win so stay tuned and watch the annoucements for all the details. I am still working with the vendor on the prize, once all the logistics are worked out I will host the contest.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

what are any possible requirements, that the referred user stay active for so long or meet an certain kind of post count or would be based souly on the number of referrals?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level

We will be working out some of the details because we want to prevent people from trying to cheat. We already have multiple systems in place that detect when someone is using multiple accounts.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Sooo... Can we permanently minimize that box? It keeps expanding when I login to PPCG
Old 07-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

thanks frosty!! Is this all b/c of the PM I forwarded ya? How sweet of you hehe

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-19-2010, 12:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

gunner05 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to gunner05

interesting, so what is it now? 50 bucks per new sign up?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
thanks frosty!! Is this all b/c of the PM I forwarded ya? How sweet of you hehe
Yeah, I knew there was a plugin for it, so I figured it would be a good idea to do it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Great! Maybe FastRX8 will notice seeing he's the one who requested it
Old 01-15-2011, 09:28 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Is there any way to see who you have referred? I have sent out the referral link to at least a dozen people and the other day I saw my referral count go up by 2. How can I tell who the 2 new members are that I referred? I'd rather not email everyone again and ask "hey, did you join PPCG?"

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements