PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Mobile redirect disabled...use wap.ppcgeeks.com for mobiles.

Had some suggestions and I disabled it for a while to see what people think. Still looking for a good mobile version of the site. Sorry guys. wap.ppcgeeks.com will redirect to the mobile site.
~Mike

Old 12-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sounds good to me. I like having choices!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 12-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
This is a nice workaround for now, THANKS!

I do have one question though, well really two...

1) while on my 6700 if I am at a page that has something I want, like a download, is there a way for me to switch to the desktop (default, marvel2) view while on that page?

2) on the same general note; if I chose the ppc, or mobile veiw, how can I get back to the other views? (so far I have had to exit pie, delete my ppcgeeks cookie, re-open, log back in).

If 1 is resolved so is 2 any ideas?

Thanks again Mike!

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590
Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
when i saw that the 'mobile' site was actually pulling up the 'main' site, i just scrolled all the way to the bottom of the 'page' and on the left corner changed the theme from marvel2 to mobile... that seemed to 'fix' it for me and made it look better than the 'previous' layout we'd been getting when viewing from the phone.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
What he said. Little box in the lower left hand corner, just pick the style u would like there and it should adjust.
-mike
Old 12-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Oldguy

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
Only Default and Marvel2 layouts have the dropdown box, you get stuck in that view as far as I can tell, hence my question!
Old 12-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
my drop down shows 5 themes to rock out with: Marvel2, ppc style, Lite, default, & mobile
Old 12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Yeah, but on mobile version, that dropdown box is not there. To get to a normal theme from within the mobile theme, add &styleid=3 to the end of your URL.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Post Master General

oh i get it... my bad.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Oldguy

Yuma, You man you!

Perhaps that could be a relative link (add "&styleid=3" to the end of the current url) in the drop down nav at the top center of the wap nav contol....

Just a thought!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements