PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Smile Interested in Android on your mobile? Check out our sister site. *ProjectGPhone.com*

For those interested in getting the new Android OS by google on their mobile devices.....feel free to stop by ProjectGPhone.com. Its our new sister site for trying to development for Googles new mobile OS. Hope to see ya there.
~Mike

ProjectGPhone.com

Old 12-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
What, you don't have enough on your plate right now!?!?

Gotta check it out!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 12-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon-Alltel

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work
I tried to register a few times but I kept getting an error, "Invalid Session, the confirmation code you typed was incorrect." And I know I typed it correctly, also it would reload the page for me to try again, but on the reload it would not show an image for the captcha code.

Alltel / Verizon
Old 12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
What, you don't have enough on your plate right now!?!?

Gotta check it out!
haha yea this is true....lets see what happens!! I know we have some great minds so maybe this will be a great alternative if u know who ever decides to try and stop us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
I tried to register a few times but I kept getting an error, "Invalid Session, the confirmation code you typed was incorrect." And I know I typed it correctly, also it would reload the page for me to try again, but on the reload it would not show an image for the captcha code.
You didnt go through try again if u like...I couldnt duplicate the error. sorry.
~Mike
Old 12-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon-Alltel

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work
Well, I got the same problem again today, not sure what is wrong. When I get a chance I'll try from another computer. Here is a SS of the error just in case.

Old 12-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Dang Mike! You're amazing man, ahead of your time as always. I'm watching closely to see where Android will go, the promise of it is wothout doubt. Thanks for your work and forethought.
~Naut
Old 12-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800
Carrier: VZW

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor
please forgive my retardedness (dee da dee)but What is the differnce with an open source and what you amazing folks hacve done with wm5 & now wm6.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

KMyers is a n00b
Open Source is (cough cough) legal (cough), Porting Windows Mobile isnt exactly (cough) Legal (cough)

Sorry I am getting sick
Check it out for the latest Media Content

PPC 6700 (Sprint)
Old 12-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800
Carrier: VZW

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor
Thanks for the info. you might want to take some Nyquil for that cough
Old 12-06-2007, 11:56 AM