PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 11:38 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Frosty & Wide Meet Up 2010 - Pics Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH View Post
Where in pa are you Darren? Ima be goin out there next week to see my mom n sisters n so that they can spend some time w my son. Suuup
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodracer View Post
hey darren i live right outside of philly in the north east
im in hershey pa, closer to Harrisburg than philly but philly is a easy drive. i goto philly lots on bike/drinking.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:59 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

great pictures guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Next PPCgeeks meet up should be @ Stanford's, Walnut Creek California. I am buying, so is Flyers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i'm in the bay area also. thats funny i was at stanford this weekend. if you have an evo you will get 4g over there. we need a bay area ppcgeek convention
moved out of the bay area...but im still within the vicinity and not that far from walnut creek. im in if this bay area ppcgeek convention comes to life. you know what they say...anywhere in the bay area only takes 30-45 minutes...unless you get stuck at the maze during rush hour...LOL.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 07-08-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks mojary! Not our best shots but definitely worth every minute of our time.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Newsy Writer
Pocket PC: Droid Charge
Carrier: verizon wired less

hoodracer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to hoodracer Send a message via Skype™ to hoodracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im in hershey pa, closer to Harrisburg than philly but philly is a easy drive. i goto philly lots on bike/drinking.
I go out to lebanon & manheim all the time for work almost once a week

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements