PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 02:18 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
The WinX DVD BIG BIG Giveaway!

Hey Everyone!

If you were around about a month back - you might remember our giveaway of WinX DVD software to users who commented on the review we made in the news section. Well now we're taking things a step forward in this NEW Big BIG Giveaway!

WinX approached us with a new program of giveaways where they're throwing more than a $100,000 worth of their software to spread the word on their software that we recently reviewed - and we've been given a chance to help spread the word!

So here's the deal! We're giving out 120 Keys! If you want to be in it to win it, here's how!

PART ONE - TWITTER GIVEAWAY!
Alright - this one's the EASY giveaway, and you don't have to do much at all to get in!

For Starters - Follow us on Twitter! If you don't have Twitter, you can signup by clicking HERE!

Second, Send us a Tweet, and include the callsign #PPCGeeks, if you have no idea of what to sent, try a message like this!

Code:
I Just Entered The PPCGeeks Twitter Giveaway @ http://bit.ly/PPCGWIN #PPCGeeks
We'll randomly pick SIXTY people who simply make an account and post the #PPCGeeks Message. We'll be checking to make sure you did it! By sending out the #PPCGeeks Message, you are entered! However, you must be following PPCGeeksDotCom as well so we can contact you.

PART TWO - FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY!

This one's just as easy as the twitter one, simply log into Facebook (We know you all have it!) and Like Us. After you Like Us, Send a Message to me with your name and i'll add you to the list to win. Remember! We WILL backtrace you with a Visual Basic GUI to ensure you have liked us on Facebook!

WHAT DO I WIN?

If you enter and win our Twitter contest, you'll get a brand new copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum!

And if you win our Facebook contest, count your luck on a copy of WinX HD Video Converter, Deluxe!

--

BOTH contests now will end the 15th and opportunities left open for people to still enter!

Stay tuned for more giveaways and contests - we have some big stuffed planned for the coming Fall!

Regards,

Laos101 AKA Josh.

P.S. The Fine Print.

By entering the contest - you agree that we may announce your name as a winner, if you do not want your twitter handle / Facebook name to be used, you can provide us a Forum Account Name to announce instead. You will have 48 hours from notification of winning to claim your key, if you do not claim your key it will be revoked and given to another random winner. If less than 60 people enter for either contest, then we will hand out all keys to participants and the remainders will be used for another event.

Facebook names will be removed after the contest ends from my PM account - you won't receive any strange messages from me, I promise!

NOTE: If you win the twitter contest, you will be direct messaged or notified on twitter. if you win on Facebook, you will be contacted via the forums.

hey all! I've decided to add another bonus to the contest.

If a user on twitter retweets your message- you get an extra vote that you can potentially win two keys with! One for you and one for your friend!

However if 20 people retweet it still counts only as one extra point

One last thing! If you already follow us on twitter or like us on facebook- you can still enter by tweeting or pming me as per each contest

Last edited by Laos101; 09-08-2010 at 11:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: The WinX DVD BIG BIG Giveaway!

Very nice! Good luck to those who are going to enter.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 08-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I completed my submissions

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 08-29-2010, 12:56 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

done! thanks for the opportunity.

Old 08-29-2010, 09:59 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP

hey all! I've decided to add another bonus to the contest.

If a user on twitter retweets your message- you get an extra vote that you can potentially win two keys with! One for you and one for your friend!

However if 20 people retweet it still counts only as one extra point

One last thing! If you already follow us on twitter or like us on facebook- you can still enter by tweeting or pming me as per each contest
Old 08-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

I already hit u on twitter

Old 08-29-2010, 03:41 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

but I don't have a SpaceBook or MyFace
no do I Blitter or Twog, so I guess I'm out as far as begin able to win something
Old 08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

sign up for twitter. its super easy. and you noly have to follow one other person. @ppcgeekdotcom
Old 08-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I started using twitter recently and it's not too bad. I don't actually twit much... Who the hell cares about my crap? I use facebook for my family... They are ALL on there. That's how I find out about all kinds of stuff. For example my cousin in LA is expecting a baby. I wouldn't know otherwise.
I like it.
p.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:04 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Only a few days left in the big giveaway!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements