PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 11:09 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
ATTENTION WRITERS: How Would YOU like to win $50 and FREE STUFF?!

Hello PPCGeeks Members!

I have a question for you all, would YOU like to win some free gadgets, accessories, and more, along with CASH?!

If so, then continue reading!

PPCGeeks is beginning a BRAND NEW program to promote our community's potential and writing abilities. We are calling it the PPCGeeks Volunteer Newsie Program.

In this Program, starting TODAY, May 1st, anyone on our website can sign up to be a volunteer newsie.

Volunteer Newsies are given a special user title on the forums, have access to the exclusive newsie forum, and have the chance to win those awesome prizes and cash mentioned above.

Basically, in the Volunteer Newsie Forum, you send us a fully written article, a source, and we'll post it up on the homepage in your name and honor!

The article has to be of your writing. We welcome any articles, but prefer and prioritize those that contain more new, exclusive, or unique news!

At the end of the month, we'll track the popularity of the articles and the user who collects the most popularity will receive cold hard cash, 50 dollars to be precise.

Over time we'll be using this system to pick our talent for the true prize: Newswriter Status. As a Newswriter, you get to sign up to receive the free accessories and other gadgets i mentioned before to review on behalf of PPCGeeks. Not only that, you also get the chance to be loaned one of our possible smartphones in the future!

So what are you waiting for? GO HERE and join us!

Last edited by orangekid; 05-03-2010 at 11:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: ATTENTION WRITERS: How Would YOU like to win $50 and FREE STUFF?!

Let's add this to the FB page and also twitter....

May get more views and eventually replies

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I requested to join

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Best idea ever
Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile NL --> KPN soon

SpeedDemon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to SpeedDemon

Good idea! Been away for a while and just checking back in. Seems this forum has sure grown a lot since 2006. Will see if I can find the time to help over here.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:38 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
Good idea! Been away for a while and just checking back in. Seems this forum has sure grown a lot since 2006. Will see if I can find the time to help over here.
We always appreciate those who can give back
Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Definitely a good idea...if the people can write. If most posts on here are any indication..whew...we need some more writing and English classes to help everyone.

I guess we'll see....but great idea and i look forward to hearing more about this and reading these articles.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i think it's a great idea!

it will also give the admin here a starting place to look when a new writer for the site is needed. or make it so that no new writers are needed cause they are all volunteer now lol.

but overall a great idea. request sent!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

This is a great idea. I've tipped you guys on a few stories in an attempt to get more knowledge out to the general public, and I think by having this program it will help even more

Don't click me

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements