PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Site News & Announcements (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ATTENTION WRITERS: How Would YOU like to win $50 and FREE STUFF?! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119864)

Laos101 05-01-2010 11:09 PM

ATTENTION WRITERS: How Would YOU like to win $50 and FREE STUFF?!

Hello PPCGeeks Members!

I have a question for you all, would YOU like to win some free gadgets, accessories, and more, along with CASH?!

If so, then continue reading!

PPCGeeks is beginning a BRAND NEW program to promote our community's potential and writing abilities. We are calling it the PPCGeeks Volunteer Newsie Program.

In this Program, starting TODAY, May 1st, anyone on our website can sign up to be a volunteer newsie.

Volunteer Newsies are given a special user title on the forums, have access to the exclusive newsie forum, and have the chance to win those awesome prizes and cash mentioned above.

Basically, in the Volunteer Newsie Forum, you send us a fully written article, a source, and we'll post it up on the homepage in your name and honor!

The article has to be of your writing. We welcome any articles, but prefer and prioritize those that contain more new, exclusive, or unique news!

At the end of the month, we'll track the popularity of the articles and the user who collects the most popularity will receive cold hard cash, 50 dollars to be precise.

Over time we'll be using this system to pick our talent for the true prize: Newswriter Status. As a Newswriter, you get to sign up to receive the free accessories and other gadgets i mentioned before to review on behalf of PPCGeeks. Not only that, you also get the chance to be loaned one of our possible smartphones in the future!

So what are you waiting for? GO HERE and join us!

GirlGoneGeek 05-02-2010 09:07 AM

Re: ATTENTION WRITERS: How Would YOU like to win $50 and FREE STUFF?!

Let's add this to the FB page and also twitter....

May get more views and eventually replies

99accordv6 05-03-2010 01:33 AM

I requested to join :D

orangekid 05-03-2010 01:49 PM

Best idea ever :cheers:

SpeedDemon 05-04-2010 07:17 AM

Good idea! Been away for a while and just checking back in. Seems this forum has sure grown a lot since 2006. Will see if I can find the time to help over here.

Laos101 05-04-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon (Post 1733828)
Good idea! Been away for a while and just checking back in. Seems this forum has sure grown a lot since 2006. Will see if I can find the time to help over here.

We always appreciate those who can give back :)

jshaas2 05-04-2010 09:56 AM

Definitely a good idea...if the people can write. If most posts on here are any indication..whew...we need some more writing and English classes to help everyone. :)

I guess we'll see....but great idea and i look forward to hearing more about this and reading these articles.

hamagc 05-05-2010 07:54 PM

i think it's a great idea!

it will also give the admin here a starting place to look when a new writer for the site is needed. or make it so that no new writers are needed cause they are all volunteer now lol.

but overall a great idea. request sent!

QMeli907 05-06-2010 02:58 AM

This is a great idea. I've tipped you guys on a few stories in an attempt to get more knowledge out to the general public, and I think by having this program it will help even more