PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Chat has now been updated and we can chat on our ppcs!

Well after pzztgotbagz keep asking me for an irc based chat room, we now have it!. Now you can chat on ur desktop or use your favorite IRC Client for the Pocket PC (ex. wmIRC). To do so just enter in the server address irc.icq.com and join channel ppcgeeks
Enjoy and hope to see some of yall in the chat room!
Mike

Old 11-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
come on guys no irc chatters? u can even do it via ur ppc! live tech support...im new to irc myself but it is very neat imho and something that should have been done long ago. I just love we can now access it via my ppc since im on mine 60-70% of the time. well me and pzzt first tested it and me and bunny was on it all night. Seems to be working flawlessly. Well hope to see yall there.
~Mike
Old 11-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Don't laugh but i never chat with anybody online but I'll try it out on my ppc.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I dont chat either but this is good to have when someone needs immediate help and or just for general chat...
Old 11-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Yeah this is a good feature. You know, this site is loaded with so much info, features, tweaks, and apps...etc; it's like a ppc encyclopedia. Soon we'll need an index content to find the info we are looking for.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:20 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Great idea but I probably won't be using it...

That's all I need, to be on call through live chat I already spend too much time doing this stuff!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Yea, I don't know if I will be using this much. I never chat online, and I prefer to use the forums that way more then just one person can get help with the same question.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
still a good idea, pzz will be very happy to see this
Old 11-21-2006, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
How about announcing live chats at a certain time?

Like, for instance, Mike would post that he will be online for a live chat session at 7 PM (example only, don't look for him at 7 tonight.)
Old 11-21-2006, 07:30 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
woot woot chat hehe now everyone get wmirc and we can bond haha

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements