PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2006, 11:15 PM
N00b

mavick is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove Logo 1.1 (hidelogo) RELEASED

mavick hide logo released version 1.1

please soft reboot once after installation

Notes: I've found that this plugin acts better when set to the last one (eg:bottom) plugin.

Tre-i-e-i-o and dinomon has found a small error with today agenda in what im assuming is free size mode. 1.1 fixes this error thanks guys.

The Default Date Plugin is part of the same api as the sprint logo. theres a free plugin malatesta found called today time please use this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=261074

this is a today plug in to turn it off just uncheck the hidelogo option from your today menu.

after installation you will need to refresh the today screen or soft reboot.
please right click and save as

It will only work if you have "Hide lookup field" (from the right soft key menu) checked (this is so the program doesnt interfere when youre using the lookup field). Also make sure the default date plugin is not being used

---------------------

Thanks Malatesta, Blend, DaJoker, Jimmie Geddes for testing!

confirmed working on 700w/700wx

please right click and save as
Download: http://mavick.com/f/hidelogocab11.cab

Also available here:
ftp://ppcgeeks@up.ppcgeeks.com/Appli...elogocab11.zip
Old 10-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
color me impressed!

Heck, I think even *that* looks better than the Sprint carrier logo! If that's all you can do that'd still be huge.

(just saw your post at XDA...sweet! Between you and Vijay we should be all set!)
Old 10-25-2006, 12:54 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

mavick is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
color me impressed!

Heck, I think even *that* looks better than the Sprint carrier logo! If that's all you can do that'd still be huge.

(just saw your post at XDA...sweet! Between you and Vijay we should be all set!)
Thanks Mala also that I2 carbon skin was modified since i removed to the bar with vijays toggle app.(couldnt see battery life and other info.) I can release that here but i wasn't sure about releasing modified versions of other peoples work.

Let me know
Old 10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
color me impressed!

Thanks Mala also that I2 carbon skin was modified since i removed to the bar with vijays toggle app.(couldnt see battery life and other info.) I can release that here but i wasn't sure about releasing modified versions of other peoples work.

Let me know
no, go ahead. in fact I basically made that same skin for the same reasons! (I didn't have the mem icon though).

I always modifiy my PA skins and post them if others want them. I consider it open source unless the author copyrights them or asks them not to be modified.

at bruce's forum we're always doing this...

Maybe we can start a skinning/today theme section.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I cant do anything with screens and what not but Im sure we could start a forum for it if yall want too. let me know

Old 10-25-2006, 04:41 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

mavick is a n00b
check original thread almost there =]
Old 10-25-2006, 04:52 AM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
nice work....keep it up!
Old 10-25-2006, 07:59 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

mavick is a n00b
enjoy guys its 5 am and i need sleep... NOTE only tested on 700w verizon
Old 10-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Founder & Owner

u da man been working on it all night and had a final version released by this morning! whose da man? u da man thanks for everything I'm sure ur fellow treo members will love u!
~mike
Old 10-25-2006, 08:21 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

mavick is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
u da man been working on it all night and had a final version released by this morning! whose da man? u da man thanks for everything I'm sure ur fellow treo members will love u!
~mike
Thanks man p.s. check original thread for update good night for real.

p.p.s i won't be on for most of tomorrow so ill check back after to see feedback

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX