PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please.

I'm havin trouble with the slowness when it comes to viewing pics/videos and PICTURE MAIL....I try to send or look @ a video i recorded and it almost freezes my fone...then I receive a video from my bestie and the video is really small and i can't see full screen, wtf happened to old pic mail and the ability to save the video to your fone and all that jazz???? Is it just me, somthing I did
do I need a better sd card or what, It take so long to access my pictures and video on my card..and I already reformated the card if yawl are gonna ask..help please
Old 09-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Re: Pictures/Video Problem all around, help me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
I'm havin trouble with the slowness when it comes to viewing pics/videos and PICTURE MAIL....I try to send or look @ a video i recorded and it almost freezes my fone...then I receive a video from my bestie and the video is really small and i can't see full screen, wtf happened to old pic mail and the ability to save the video to your fone and all that jazz???? Is it just me, somthing I did
do I need a better sd card or what, It take so long to access my pictures and video on my card..and I already reformated the card if yawl are gonna ask..help please
so i'm the only one with this problem???
Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
so i'm the only one with this problem???
You're not the only one, I am having the same issue as well. I am just to lazy to trouble shoot.

Old 09-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
You're not the only one, I am having the same issue as well. I am just to lazy to trouble shoot.
LOL well at least it's not just me
Old 09-27-2009, 07:55 PM

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
LOL well at least it's not just me
I figure its some kind of tweak or something I changed somewhere but it will just take too much time adding everything back one by one to see whats causing it.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I figure its some kind of tweak or something I changed somewhere but it will just take too much time adding everything back one by one to see whats causing it.
keep me updated thanks
Old 09-28-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
keep me updated thanks
Well, I been messing with my phone for the last hour or so and I think I may have figured it out(I think). The first thing I did was hard reset and it started doing it right off the bat so I knew it wasn't any tweaks or mods. I loaded a folder I had with a bunch of random photos to the tp2's memory and remove the sd card from the phone. When I removed the memory card it was back to normal, so I can only assume that its something to do with the memory card and not the phone itself. I have never had this issue before, though I have been using this memory card for a while(6gb microsd). So anyway, try copying a bunch of pics to the phone and then remove the memory card and see what happens.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:02 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I'm having the same issue. I opened a photo on my SD card and it took forever to open, but once it was loaded, I could tap it and access the album menu fairly quickly (the one with the four transparent buttons over the picture)

When I opened the same exact photo from physical memory, it loaded almost instantly, but it took a really long time for the four button menu to pop up when I tapped on it.

Weird...
Old 09-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Newsie and More
Threadstarter

we realy need this hard-spl so i can get a custom rom on here, my tp1 use to do that til I got a cooked room on mine... wtf is takin them so long???
Old 09-28-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I'm having the same issue. I opened a photo on my SD card and it took forever to open, but once it was loaded, I could tap it and access the album menu fairly quickly (the one with the four transparent buttons over the picture)

When I opened the same exact photo from physical memory, it loaded almost instantly, but it took a really long time for the four button menu to pop up when I tapped on it.

Weird...
When going into physical memory on the phone make sure to remove the sd card first. When I did that the 4 buttons came up right away when going into the phsyical memory to view a picture or a video.

Last edited by themuffinman; 09-28-2009 at 03:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2