PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
WM 6.5 Titanium Weather Icons Thread- Make your weather panel unique- More Icons!

Hello All;

Anyone has a fix on the device. For some, its a sliding lock. For others its a skin that imitates other devices This is my FETISH, its painless- Titanium weather Icons. Here I'll be posting my latest findings and releases.

Installation Instructions:
* Extract file. There are 2 folders in each, one is the .plg file and one has the icons.
* .plg File goes to /Program Files/TitaniumWeather/plgFiles
* Icon Folder goes to Program Files/TitaniumWeather
* After that, settings in TitaniumWeather Panel menu.

Info on how to install my icons in CHeroClock- HERE

My aim was to make the files as light weight as possible without compromising quality. I didn't make them into a cab since in some ROMs the folders are not present.

First, if you don't have Titanium Weather installed, download this: Showaco's TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me
(with Samurize and WireArt- Click this ---> image to download)

Beyond,Buff,HTC,Spil and Stardock can be found HERE. They are .cab files, just install to device memory. They are from ~700KB to 1MB in size.

lioryte's Weather Icons- Use with Showaco's TitaniumWeather. Mapped to AccuWeather's system.
Click on any image to Download

Credits: I didn't MAKE these, I found them online, re-sized them and re-numbered them according to the weather panel listing (AccuWeather). I also had to modify the .plg file in some cases. Pain in the (_._) but this is my fetish...
All credit for original images goes to google, Daemonicus73, KorToIk, sevensteps2heaven, DockZone, stabloid, KDE for initial images, Klear icons are GPL, xiao4, LavAna, bob_55, wiz, h0mer, roundbone, Grzanka .

Last edited by lioryte; 12-29-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Adding Lioryte Icon Best
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: WM 6.5 Titanium Weather Icons Thread- Make your weather panel unique

Reserved for future use, Issues, Q&A, Walkthrough, Finding Nemo, etc...

Currently testing: -In order -->

LioryteSamurize. LioryteWireArtWhite/Black

Last edited by lioryte; 09-08-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Adding testing LioryteIconBest, LioryteWireArtWhite/Black
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia I920
Carrier: Verizon

Sonic Boom is keeping up the good workSonic Boom is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Sonic Boom

nice man, i think my fav is the stav
Old 07-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

good work.

are they animated? is that even possible?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg83 View Post
good work.

are they animated? is that even possible?
Any image is possible. I even tried to do a mountain theme, came out like crap...Still working on that one, might only do 3 day display that would make 'em nicer
Old 07-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Fixed LioryteKlearII, Image of LioryteNature Added.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Hey thanks!

Couple things - what is the plg file and what exactly does it do? Just trying to learn as much as I can.

Second, if anyone is interested I have a Titanium Weather4.2 cab file with LioryteSeven theme included and preselected. Radar links (to Accuweather) are also included, all that is required to use is entering your zip code and changing the city and state in the radar image url. Let me know if interested and I can upload it

Edit - Tested on TouchPro, so not positive if it works on Omnia (just realized this was in the Omnia forum
Old 07-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Hey thanks!

Couple things - what is the plg file and what exactly does it do? Just trying to learn as much as I can.

Second, if anyone is interested I have a Titanium Weather4.2 cab file with LioryteSeven theme included and preselected. Radar links (to Accuweather) are also included, all that is required to use is entering your zip code and changing the city and state in the radar image url. Let me know if interested and I can upload it

Edit - Tested on TouchPro, so not positive if it works on Omnia (just realized this was in the Omnia forum
Thanks. plg file determines the location and size of the images in the panel
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
Thanks. plg file determines the location and size of the images in the panel
So does it default to a certain one if the matching one isn't there? I installed your images but not the plg file and it looked ok. (Have since installed the plg file, just to be safe).
Old 07-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
So does it default to a certain one if the matching one isn't there? I installed your images but not the plg file and it looked ok. (Have since installed the plg file, just to be safe).
At least should have the same name as the images the changes are minor to none in most cases it depends to what size I make 'em- but they are all 'bout the same size
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia