PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump

Can we get a rom dump for;

Alltel

Sprint

Bell

TELUS
Old 04-27-2009, 04:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump

hey juicy, send me a pm i got you covered on the sprint version.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

Mills00013 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Mills00013

alltel here: http://www.webosdevs.com/alltel_treo_dump.rar

let me know if there are issues with that
Old 04-27-2009, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
hey juicy, send me a pm i got you covered on the sprint version.
I think the Alltel one will tie me over for now. How do you find the device? I'm thinking of a backup unit
Old 04-27-2009, 07:44 PM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I think the Alltel one will tie me over for now. How do you find the device? I'm thinking of a backup unit
im on it right now and suprisingly love it. (not enough to get me from my touch pro though lmao) but the battery life is AMAZING! i took it off the charger at 11:00 in the morning and sent and received over 400 sms messages, over 30 minutes talk time, checked out some things online, had mad emails dropping on from SPJ and by time i plugged it in at 3:30 in the morning it was only down to 31% battery life. the screen does take some getting used to but it isnt too bad overall. the phone is solid and very well made and feels great i nthe hand. the volume could be a little louder on the earpiece but nothing too bad..... the keyboard will trake some getting used to, took me about a day or so before i found that miracle grip that allowed my thumbs to move the correct way... the phone will be a great addition for a backup to your collection. btw since i forgot until now the radio on this device is pretty good and gets about the same signal that i get on my touch pro running the telus radio..... i would recommend that you get the 2 piece holster and case kit for it through seidio like i got. the case is two pieces that slide on the top and bottom and lock into place very nicely and feels great to the touch. thats my 2 cents and pretty much a review of it for you.... ifg you have any further questions i would be happy to assist you..... or if you need to borrow it to look up some things or take it for a test whirl just get at me through pm and we can get that done.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea my wife has this, and honestly if it had custom roms attached to it, I might consider trading my touch pro for it.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea my wife has this, and honestly if it had custom roms attached to it, I might consider trading my touch pro for it.
if i get it, i will get a custom rom made.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
im on it right now and suprisingly love it. (not enough to get me from my touch pro though lmao) but the battery life is AMAZING! i took it off the charger at 11:00 in the morning and sent and received over 400 sms messages, over 30 minutes talk time, checked out some things online, had mad emails dropping on from SPJ and by time i plugged it in at 3:30 in the morning it was only down to 31% battery life. the screen does take some getting used to but it isnt too bad overall. the phone is solid and very well made and feels great i nthe hand. the volume could be a little louder on the earpiece but nothing too bad..... the keyboard will trake some getting used to, took me about a day or so before i found that miracle grip that allowed my thumbs to move the correct way... the phone will be a great addition for a backup to your collection. btw since i forgot until now the radio on this device is pretty good and gets about the same signal that i get on my touch pro running the telus radio..... i would recommend that you get the 2 piece holster and case kit for it through seidio like i got. the case is two pieces that slide on the top and bottom and lock into place very nicely and feels great to the touch. thats my 2 cents and pretty much a review of it for you.... ifg you have any further questions i would be happy to assist you..... or if you need to borrow it to look up some things or take it for a test whirl just get at me through pm and we can get that done.
thanks.

can you upload the dump in regular format? the .raw is useless to me.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
if i get it, i will get a custom rom made.
you know how to make an unlocker?
Old 04-28-2009, 04:29 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
thanks.

can you upload the dump in regular format? the .raw is useless to me.
can you send me a pm have a questions for you first and if you can do it or feel you can i will send it out for you to use
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro