PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Full YouTube/Google Video Access-Updated 1/24/2008

UPDATED 1/24/2008 with FlashVideoBundle version 1.4.4!

Thanks to zbop over at TC for this:

Latest News:
Version 1.4.4 posted 1/22/2008
- fixed youtube, stage6, crunchyroll
- added fix so that youtube.com defaults to "full" version
- added joox.net, quicksliverscreen.com, pronshare.com
- removed kewego, guba, tv-links, videovat

Installation instructions:
1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
PPC version
Smartphone version
3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
4) Soft-reset
5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!

Supported sites:
(see "Video Sites" start page for complete list)

Requirements:
WM5 or WM6
Pocket IE
Fast, stable network connection

The VideoLoader plugin is not compatible with PPC 2003SE or below, and it is not compatible with Opera, NetFront, Picsel, etc. However, it is compatible with PiePlus and MultiIE.

Credits:
t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.

Notes:
Feel free to redistribute FlashVideoBundle, but please link back to this thread so that others can report problems or make requests. Also note that some of the components in this CAB are covered by GPL and should be distributed appropriately:
GPL License
GPL FAQ

In keeping with the GPL, the source code is available HERE and below.
EDIT: once I figure out how to get past the size restrictions.

For more information, also check the README-fvb.txt file once installed.

FAQ:
Please see the following post if you are have questions or issues, FAQ here

Links for you mobile users:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1185826609
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1201194177

late,
Coz

EDIT 6/26/08: For Mogul users having problems please go to this post. Thanks to syanni85 for this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tcpmp_349.zip (708.9 KB, 33707 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip FlashVideoBundle1.4.4.zip (310.1 KB, 20970 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CozBoogie; 07-10-2008 at 01:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 100 times.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Threadstarter

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Full YouTube/Google Video Access-Updated 1/24/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelony View Post
Does anyone know if this works on Smartphones?
Try the attached.

late,
Coz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Smartphone.zip (684.3 KB, 450 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Beefy84532 View Post
Could you please repost? I cant find it anywhere else and its no longer there.
Thanks
here... with the mogul you can install all 3 and should have no problems with tcpmp (although it will load videos in streaming media, so you don't really need tcpmp).... if you are using a vogue with the new update and want tcpmp please use the revised for 6.1 version...

remember, install 838Pro first, don't reset, then RvBcrs, then you can reset if you don't want tcpmp

it works with the mobile youtube site m.youtube.com
Attached Files
File Type: zip youtube setup.zip (2.32 MB, 1876 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TCPMP-Vogue6.1.CAB.zip (1.09 MB, 1553 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 27 times.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Mr_Beefy84532 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
here... with the mogul you can install all 3 and should have no problems with tcpmp (although it will load videos in streaming media, so you don't really need tcpmp).... if you are using a vogue with the new update and want tcpmp please use the revised for 6.1 version...

remember, install 838Pro first, don't reset, then RvBcrs, then you can reset if you don't want tcpmp

Thank you very much.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: at&t tilt

rudygppc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post

hey thanks for the link. i downloaded your vogue setup cab on my kaiser tilt and went to the default browser. typed up youtube annd was redirected to m.youtb. clicked a video link and walla it works. it did not load up tcmp but media streamer v3.0h. it ran great. by the way i am running a cook rom ported from diamondwm6.1 i hope this helps anyone looking for a solution. if tcmp isnt for you then try another free software. like vtap. search vtap for ppc.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudygppc View Post
hey thanks for the link. i downloaded your vogue setup cab on my kaiser tilt and went to the default browser. typed up youtube annd was redirected to m.youtb. clicked a video link and walla it works. it did not load up tcmp but media streamer v3.0h. it ran great. by the way i am running a cook rom ported from diamondwm6.1 i hope this helps anyone looking for a solution. if tcmp isnt for you then try another free software. like vtap. search vtap for ppc.
this method isn't suppose to use tcpmp, i just threw it in there because its the most useful free media player.

glad it worked for you and Mr_Beefy
Old 06-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (sprint)
Carrier: sprint

theevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartheevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartheevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ugh i downloaded the streaming media and whenever i paste a link in the box and click 'connect', it just reads 'stopped' and the video won't play.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilmonkee View Post
ugh i downloaded the streaming media and whenever i paste a link in the box and click 'connect', it just reads 'stopped' and the video won't play.
unfortunately, for all i know, the streaming media technique with the 2 cab files is only good for m.youtube.com... doesn't seem to work with anything else.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6800

arizona john is a n00b

does this work with alltel also ? do i need to load it on my laptop and sink them or load it on the phone ?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona john View Post
does this work with alltel also ? do i need to load it on my laptop and sink them or load it on the phone ?
this will work with any service provider... just put the cabs on a storage card, run the cabs and install to device.

don't soft reset until all is installed.. than reset and youre good to go

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software