PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Sept 30] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23060

Longhorn Edition
CE OS 5.2.23060 Build 23060
CE OS 5.2.21046 Build 21046
Version 23060

Alright folks here is a new rom sorry for the longest wait if any one still is using this rom lol been so busy in school learning japanse and what not..so far the only problem i seen is when you change your ring tone pressing ok will make it default back to what ever its was set...so i found out if you change it to what you want just press the home button or press the start menu in the bottom right hand screen and it should save what you want unless you reboot the device.

Alright made the new 23037 rom but there is a little glitch when you are texting someone in the new format that comes with touch flow the text box kinda floats when you turn the screen to landscape but wait like 1 second and it goes back its not much of a big deal but it can be fixed if you go to the start/settings/system/ remove programs and remove .... but then touch flow will be shifted back down under the task bar and what not hence why i have this cab in there...any who its a much stable build and so far i haven't seen any bugs.

Special thanks to Jug6ernaut, Decibal, Selders59, CoolSAC, DomSim, Juicy, Groove, up2no6ood, Psyki, SBR_L3GIONand, Chaos of course all you testers please keep on helping me improving.

Check out post # 3 for Forgiven ROM series

Version 23028
Code:
Themes
* Gray and Orange UT theme - by Dodge_Longhorn * Crimison Black Vines - by jug6ernaut * Crimison Darkness * Blue Dragon - modified by Dodge_Longhorn and created by DomSim *Glass Theme - by Psyki Internet
*YouTube
*Opera Browser *Internet Explorer *Messenger *Remote Desktop Mobile *Internet Sharing *Outlook Live *MSN Money *Windows Live *MSN Weather *Sky Fire *Dorothy Browser
Navigation
*Google Maps
*QuickGPS *Sprint Navigator
Multimedia
*Audio Booster
*Pics & Videos *Album *Windows Media
Tools
*Comm Manager
*Pocket RAR *Advanced Config *PIM Backup *Diamond Tweak *titanium radar *TitaniumWeather Options *Search Widget *CHome Editor *CleanRam *CleanRam Config *PHM Reg Edit *ClearTemp *Finger Keyboard *reSTART *Touch InCall Screen Tweak Config
Apps
* G-Alarm *Adobe Reader LE *Notes *Voice Recorder *WorldCard Mobile *hTorch Flashlight *MP3 Trimmer *In Call Recording *Voice Speed Dial

Alright for the stock tab for titanium i attached this file called JMLStock.dat file its the last one in the OP called JMLStock.rar file inside is the .dat file...anywho extract the .dat file to your desktop edit with what ever stocks you want by just opening the .dat file in notepad and edit based off how the others are shown its pretty simple.. then when your done save and then take that file to your storage card and then move it from your storage card to program files/JMLStocks paste it there and over write the existing file then soft reset the phone.

Also for any damages that the ROMS cause to your TP is not my fault. You are installing on your own risk enjoy.

10/06/09 Longhorn Kitchen http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...tchen%20V2.rar

10/06/09 Longhorn 23060 TF3D2.1 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo/ROMs/Dodge%20Longhorn/Longhorn%2023060%20TF3D2.rar

10/06/09 Longhorn 23060 Titanium http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...60Titanium.rar

09/05/09 Longhorn 23041 TF3D2.1 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...041TF3D2.1.rar

09/05/09 Longhorn 23041 Titanium http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...41Titanium.rar

08/30/09 Longhorn 23037 TF3D2.1 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...037TF3D2.1.rar

08/30/09 Longhorn 23037 Titanium http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...37Titanium.rar

08/16/09 Longhorn 23028 Titanium http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...28Titanium.rar

08/16/09 Longhorn 23028 TF3D2.1 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...028TF3D2.1.rar

Longhorn 21936 TF3D2 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...36%20TF3D2.rar

Longhorn 21936 Titanium http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...20Titanium.rar

Longhorn 23016 Touch flow 2.1 http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...%20TF3D2.1.rar

Longhorn 23016 Titanium http://www.cj-morin.com/mobile/WinMo...20Titanium.rar

Version 9.3
Longhorn Tf3D2 23009 DOWNLOAD HERE!!
Longhorn Titanium 23009 DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Version 9.2 23007
Longhorn TF3D2 23007 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!
Longhorn Titanium 23007 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!
Longhorn TF3D2 21926 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!
Longhorn Titanium 21926 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Version 9.1 21921
Longhorn TF3D2 21921 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!
Longhorn Titanium 21921 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Version 8.1 23001
Longhorn TF3D2 23001 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!
Longhorn Titanium 23001 VERSION DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Longhorn ROM version DOWNLOAD HERE!!

If you like my work please donate its not required click on the longhorn to donate

Attached Files
File Type: cab Facebook_v1.0.0.7p.CAB (871.6 KB, 201 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab phone.cab (2.08 MB, 234 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TheOregonTrail.CAB (1.80 MB, 177 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Zero_press_hold_time.cab (1.6 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar JMLStocks.rar (160 Bytes, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 06-13-2010 at 03:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 62 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

eckodarkstar is becoming a great contributor
Re: Longhorn ROM for Sprint build 21501

any bugs? hows the speed?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Heaven ROM

Forgiven ROM Series

Alright here is a teaser for now there is probably a lot of bugs in it but i finally threw some things together but i am still working on it but i thought i let you guys see how this is going. Note this ROM will not be supported right now so download at your own risk...but if you do and have some things that it needs please tell and if you have files please post as well.
a Longhorn Production

Beta ROM
Forgiven ROM series DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 06-21-2009 at 09:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

great rom man

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 06-17-2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
thats why he wants us to try it out!
he said no bugs he noticed and that it was fast. i would try it out but seeing as it is a sprint rom im gonna pass ill try the verizon when you release that!
btw its good to see people posting their hard work on here! the more the merrier!
just a thought. you should customize your rom completly so its different from others.
no one is going for customizations any more just plain jain htc roms

I am working on that as well i just started out so i am just learning as i go.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

nice!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

eckodarkstar is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
thats why he wants us to try it out!
he said no bugs he noticed and that it was fast. i would try it out but seeing as it is a sprint rom im gonna pass ill try the verizon when you release that!
btw its good to see people posting their hard work on here! the more the merrier!
just a thought. you should customize your rom completly so its different from others.
no one is going for customizations any more just plain jain htc roms
he never mentioned anything about bugs, so i dont see the need for u to try to get smart, and as far as the speed, i was referring to the pagepool, thanks tho for ur response. Rom looks great btw
Old 04-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckodarkstar View Post
he never mentioned anything about bugs, so i dont see the need for u to try to get smart, and as far as the speed, i was referring to the pagepool, thanks tho for ur response. Rom looks great btw
i wasnt getting smart i was just saying there were no observed bugs.
i would like to know the pagepool also! i guess you can always use pagepool changer to find out what its at!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

the page pool should be 24mb pp
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does Sprint tv work on it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development