PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I present to you....the i910 Patched Dialer!

Say goodbye to the annoying lock feature, Verizon users! Especially useful to me, as PocketShield locks my dialer for me. I don't need two locks.

Use at your own risk.

Obviously, you must have the Samsung dialer enabled for this to work...

http://cid-ab9de24be9af1b9f.skydrive...r.cab?ccr=1855

I am not a 'thanks' *****, but this was a PITA, so if it helped...you know

Edit:

Please note, this is not a theme. It is the standard Samsung dialer, sans the annoying lock.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 03-19-2009 at 06:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 19 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: I present to you....the i910 Patched Dialer!

could you post a screenshot? im curious about the omnia dialer plus someone else will ask later.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:22 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

There isn't much to see, as I removed the lock

Here is what the lock looked like before, (not skinned like Fastevo did though):

Mine, lock missing:

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:35 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx, i just never saw the dialer. in the other thread about the left drag stuff i posted a link wit pics. of my tp with omnia homescreen if intrested. thanx again.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:17 AM
N00b

waly01 is just getting started

This is pretty exciting - I saw some fix for this a while ago that was a reg edit which disabled the lock feature as well but it also disabled some of the other buttons on the phone screen and I didn't want to make that sacrafice - is this one different?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Awesome job
Old 03-16-2009, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: samsung omnia i910

steve austin is just getting started

"use at you own risk" is quite an ominous invite my friend. I would like to get rid of that feature. Have you run into any problems so far using this? Like a previous poster said there was another disabler, but it also impacted other features. Does this impair any other programs to your knowledge? thanks.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

No side effects forseen or found. Its just a standard warning, steve.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

enragedpaza is just getting started

nice job man im glade someone did it i hate allways having to unlock to press a button when on the hone especially when calling verison but thanx a billion
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Great work as usual Adrynalyne! Good looking as well, and I especially like what you did with the dialer buttons. Thanks again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia