PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Record Both Sides of Call Coming Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
My Verizon 9600 (The V) Could record both sides of phone calls. I used that all the time. Especially when I was arguing with CS Reps.
which, IMHO, would be a perfect application of the program.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

therookielot is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to therookielot Send a message via Skype™ to therookielot

I installed this on my touch pro. I can hear myself talking but the second party is very faint.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

book marked for a later read.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

therookielot is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to therookielot Send a message via Skype™ to therookielot

Ha, why did this install "slide to unlock" when I installed the ICR thing?
Old 02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
I had Resco for a while and it doesnt record both sides unless on speaker, point blank. Now, about the settings, you can elect that Resco records phone calls automatically which may be inconvenient,however that option exists, and you wont have to fiddle with anything when u get a call...
I think you are going to have to except the fact that there are some individuals who are able to record both sides with Resco Audio Recorder, it works for me and always has. It has saved my butt twice. I think I know why it works for some and not others and it has to do with apps that are installed, maybe it has to do with the phone release date as well???

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-19-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

maybe some people have the volume louder and its able to pick up the second half of the call that way
Old 02-19-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have not found a ROM\Call Recording combination for the Sprint Touch Pro that allows for internal recording. By internal recording, I mean that its not using the mic to record the convo, its actually "hearing" the other person on the line internally.

Speakerphone is the way to go

Oddly enough though, I am able to record via BT headset, which is definitely internal recording.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

therookielot is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
I have not found a ROM\Call Recording combination for the Sprint Touch Pro that allows for internal recording. By internal recording, I mean that its not using the mic to record the convo, its actually "hearing" the other person on the line internally.

Speakerphone is the way to go

Oddly enough though, I am able to record via BT headset, which is definitely internal recording.

-s
Well if it's allowing internal recording via BT, it's probably because if it allows transmission of the incoming voice. Which means there's gotta be a way to get this to work.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
Well if it's allowing internal recording via BT, it's probably because if it allows transmission of the incoming voice. Which means there's gotta be a way to get this to work.
Issue of recording both sides clearly without using speak phone is resolved in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58327

Specifically Post # 95

-s

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro