PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:20 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

I am the opposite bro.
I love to mod tf.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:50 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaede132 View Post
What rom is this?
Manila 2.5?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yeah, really!! That's a Touch Pro?!?!?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:57 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yeah, really!! That's a Touch Pro?!?!?
Pic resolution is 480x640 so it is a VGA device so......
Again I ask, what rom is that.
Seems to be a TP.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Pic resolution is 480x640 so it is a VGA device so......
Again I ask, what rom is that.
Seems to be a TP.
this is manila 2.1.1919.3517 (which has both weather clock and animated weather background) running on my touch pro. i cooked it using calkulin's kitchen. of course, calk's kitchen doesn't have this manila. i'm in the process of porting it to vga for my own personal use for the time being. it's not ready for a public release yet. what you see in that screenshot is my mod of the homescreen to make it look more like manila 2.5 without the (somewhat) useless shortcut launcher icons.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaede132 View Post
this is manila 2.1.1919.3517 (which has both weather clock and animated weather background) running on my touch pro. i cooked it using calkulin's kitchen. of course, calk's kitchen doesn't have this manila. i'm in the process of porting it to vga for my own personal use for the time being. it's not ready for a public release yet. what you see in that screenshot is my mod of the homescreen to make it look more like manila 2.5 without the (somewhat) useless shortcut launcher icons.
I gotta say it looks phenomenal. I'll be on the look out for your ROM then, hopfully sometime in the not too distant future.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 PM
The Rootinator

Where might I find that Manila home file to play with?
Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Where might I find that Manila home file to play with?
i got the manila package from a dump i made from the official wm6.5 rhodium rom. the same manila version can be found at EDTP.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:15 AM
The Rootinator

Sweet
I will log in and check it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro