PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Instructions for Non-HTC devices
1. Install update 14 from first page
(I have verified that this can also be used with update 15, I did have to skip installing HTCAlbum but this is already built into my ROM)

2. After installation when it asks you to reboot choose cancel

3.Install Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch.CAB

4. Reset, DONE!

Enjoy

I tried to follow these instructions. I loaded these files in this order.
1) XDA-Team_Manill2D
2) UPDATE 14 M2D.rar
3) Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch
And this is what I got on my Sprint Treo 800w. The app works fairly well. Everything appears to be normal minus the usaul bugs that Im not concerned with at this point. I just dont understand why the app wont landscape to my today screen. I use Real VGA but I tried it on 96dpi which is what its set to in the pictures and I tried 128dpi. I believe real VGA holds no baring on why my screen wont give me the full image and landscape. Hoever like I said before all other functions work as normal and I can scroll thourgh all Icons on touch flo. I might need to try a difrent rar file. I searched and did not find anything related to my issue. Any help or input would be appreciated. A big thanks goes to Jethro Static, kushiel and Arigold1. This is very impresive work guys and to have it on NON HTC devices is pretty cool.

Last edited by Improve; 12-15-2008 at 02:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

really kwik question..i have SPB mobile with sum plugins, do i need to uninstall those first, b4 installing this?? or cud they both b installed at da same time??
Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
really kwik question..i have SPB mobile with sum plugins, do i need to uninstall those first, b4 installing this?? or cud they both b installed at da same time??
I had Real VGA 96dpi/HTC HOME/and ULtimate Luanch all running when I installed this. What I would do to be on the safe side is go to your settings on your today screen and disable spb mobile 1st. As A matter of fact I would disable all today functions just to be safe. However with all my things running It all worked and you can activate it and disactivate it from the today screen settings. So hopefully if your like me I kept touch flo on the 800 installed and disable it when I want to go back to my regular settings. For me my regular today screen uses Ultimate Luanch and HTC Home and its back on but whenever I want to I can dissable them and switch back to Touch Flow all from the today screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dLojk18fSs

Last edited by Improve; 12-16-2008 at 04:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

channer is a n00b

I just installed Touchflo2d newest version [11.06.08-Update 21 Soon]New - ELFIN Version and i noticed that after i entered contacts with pictures in the people selector and do a soft reset, most of list are wiped off. any one have any insight on this matter?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Rogers

Hayer is a n00b

my weather is off to the right is there a way to fix it and its update 19a
Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

xmovingx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to xmovingx Send a message via Yahoo to xmovingx
Exclamation Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

are the links all down? i am trying to download the newest and its ( link ) keeps giveing a error.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tmobile G1
Carrier: Tmobile

aces1980 is a n00b

i have installed this about 3 times all after hard resets to the phone and i still cant get it to full screen. Any ideas?
Old 12-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tmobile G1
Carrier: Tmobile

aces1980 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Instructions for Non-HTC devices
1. Install update 14 from first page
(I have verified that this can also be used with update 15, I did have to skip installing HTCAlbum but this is already built into my ROM)

2. After installation when it asks you to reboot choose cancel

3.Install Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch.CAB

4. Reset, DONE!

Enjoy

I tried to follow these instructions. I loaded these files in this order.
1) XDA-Team_Manill2D
2) UPDATE 14 M2D.rar
3) Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch
And this is what I got on my Sprint Treo 800w. The app works fairly well. Everything appears to be normal minus the usaul bugs that Im not concerned with at this point. I just dont understand why the app wont landscape to my today screen. I use Real VGA but I tried it on 96dpi which is what its set to in the pictures and I tried 128dpi. I believe real VGA holds no baring on why my screen wont give me the full image and landscape. Hoever like I said before all other functions work as normal and I can scroll thourgh all Icons on touch flo. I might need to try a difrent rar file. I searched and did not find anything related to my issue. Any help or input would be appreciated. A big thanks goes to Jethro Static, kushiel and Arigold1. This is very impresive work guys and to have it on NON HTC devices is pretty cool.

How did you go from the first set of pics to the second?
Old 12-25-2008, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

ericizzy1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces1980 View Post
How did you go from the first set of pics to the second?
any idea how he got the yellow theme working?
Old 12-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !
Carrier: Sprint

Sprints700wx is just getting started

Prob The Most Dumbest ? That I Might Already Know The Answer Too...

Is There Anything Like This Or Even This Itself Going To Be Able To Run On 240x240 (Treo Screens) .. Any Possibility

*** Saw That They Got It up and running on a 800 so could it be done to a 700wx .. running Wm5 ?

Last edited by Sprints700wx; 12-26-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks