PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PhatPhinger 320x320

Go on a "stylus-free" diet with the WeatherPanel theme built specifically for the Treo 800w.

-

-

Get it HERE
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:40 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: PhatPhinger 320x320

are those grabs from a device or an emulator?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
are those grabs from a device or an emulator?
I did 100% of the work on an emulator (including the screenshots). If there are any issues on the 800w, please let me know...
Old 08-01-2008, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G and Treo Pro

xdalaw is becoming a great contributor

storyr,
Will you be updating your PocketWeather PhatPhinger for 320x320, too?

EDIT: Just saw your response on this thread. Thanks: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...92&postcount=7
Old 08-01-2008, 08:00 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

This is great. Thank you storyr.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Jeff Kirvin is becoming a great contributor

Just referenced this theme on my blog.

http://www.jeffkirvin.net/2008/08/02...n-on-the-800w/
Old 08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
This is great. Thank you storyr.
No problem - glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin View Post
Just referenced this theme on my blog.

http://www.jeffkirvin.net/2008/08/02...n-on-the-800w/
Thanks Jeff - good stuff!
Old 08-04-2008, 01:07 PM

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I have noticed one issue since installing this: my shortcut keys have been losing their setting. Example - When I hold down the "OK" key task manager will not open. I have to go to settings>buttons and remove the reassign the the program. This was the last thing I installed on my Treo so I am pretty sure this is what caused this.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I have noticed one issue since installing this: my shortcut keys have been losing their setting. Example - When I hold down the "OK" key task manager will not open. I have to go to settings>buttons and remove the reassign the the program. This was the last thing I installed on my Treo so I am pretty sure this is what caused this.
I can't imaging how WeatherPanel, or this theme, could cause that. One way to check without uninstalling it is to temporarily remove it from your Today screen (Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items tab - uncheck WeatherPanel)

This will completely unload WeatherPanel from memory. See if the issue goes away, then turn it back on when your finished with the test...
Old 08-04-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
IOne way to check without uninstalling it is to temporarily remove it from your Today screen (Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items tab - uncheck WeatherPanel)

This will completely unload WeatherPanel from memory. See if the issue goes away, then turn it back on when your finished with the test...
I will try it and give it a day. I will let you know what happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w