PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated Bing Application - Now with Turn-by-turn Navigation

The Windows Mobile Bing app has been updated with a new layout and now turn-by-turn navigation is also included. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but looks like it could be a great update. Read more and download here
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Updated Bing Application - Now with Turn-by-turn Navigation

moved to Window Mobile Software.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Old 05-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Great app, thanks for the scoop
dschoenike

Old 05-14-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Downloaded the latest directly from MS and installed on my Diamond/CDMA and it seems to be working fine. I've attached it for convenience.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bing.CAB (2.61 MB, 234 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Finally voice nav! Works great on my TP2 and for everyone that reads the info on it, you dont have to have sprint, tmobile or att. Working just fine on USCC! Thanks imnuts!
Old 05-15-2010, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Dell Axim 51v
Carrier: MetroPCS

fdbryant3 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Bing has become my favorite navigation app.

(Which is sorta of a shame as I would really like it to be Waze but that has been to buggy for me......ah well maybe someday)
Old 05-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sweet. goodbye google maps app.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Threadstarter

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

I went to a wedding this past weekend and had to use Bing to find the place we were going to. The address couldn't be found in iGo, with Google Maps, or any other GPS software (or stand alone GPS device) that I know of. Only Bing was able to find the address, and it got us there right as it started.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I went to a wedding this past weekend and had to use Bing to find the place we were going to. The address couldn't be found in iGo, with Google Maps, or any other GPS software (or stand alone GPS device) that I know of. Only Bing was able to find the address, and it got us there right as it started.

wooooaaaaa... Deja Vu. Man, I did exactly the same thing.

Freaky..

david
Old 05-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I drive for my job, and I gotta say, Bing consistently gives me better (faster and more efficent) routes comparered to google and tomtom. I usually know where im going so I was just testing each gps app Love the new Bing!
dschoenike
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software