PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
you simply can't put an ETA on perfection
Truth.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:08 PM
dmacias

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
yes the flashing is NO problem for me, that is actually the easy part, i'm more concerned on the *getting everything to work* part, including internet and MMS. i'm just wondering if the cricket cab will take care of ALL configurations to get this to work on cricket, or if there is additional stuff i have to do??
I use the cricket cabs from the vogue. You still have to get the spl. However it doesnt matter atleast for my area if you change it to 000000 because *228 doesnt recognize the phone. You also need to edit epst which is almost the same as the 6800. I would just use RyanMogul6800's tutorial from xda. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=492824
As Always you have to make sure cricket is selected under connections and you have to replace "yournumber" with your number in the Cricket Mobile Web Settings under the Modem tab. I believe the mms cab adds your number in the acrsoft registry settings.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Vogue cricKet Cabs.rar (1.23 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
hey mike, i hope this doesnt piss u off but any eta's on ur 6.5 release, im living off copper right now but its missing sooo many things that mightyrom has =). ive tried customizin but it gets no where near to being a mighty rom lol
MightyROM 5 is coming along very nicely.

No ETA at the moment. I keep saying soon, but i'm not rushing myself.

Copper is a good base point release to hold my own release over for a little while longer.

What I can tell you is that the rom is running super fast with both Titanium & TF3D included. It will give users a good choice on one or the other.

I'm just working on a few more personal modifications and tweaks.

Cheers!
Old 04-12-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
it is a sprint phone, but i'm using it on cricket... and i didn't know, and have never heard about conditioning the phone to work with a certain radio??
You are misunderstanding what I'm saying. You have to reprogram your phone to work on a different carrier. There's no cab file that will do this. You have to manually go into the EPST settings to do it. Flashing the phone with a radio does nothing for this. Looks like dmacia posted some info for you above.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-12-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM 5 is coming along very nicely.

No ETA at the moment. I keep saying soon, but i'm not rushing myself.

Copper is a good base point release to hold my own release over for a little while longer.

What I can tell you is that the rom is running super fast with both Titanium & TF3D included. It will give users a good choice on one or the other.

I'm just working on a few more personal modifications and tweaks.

Cheers!

i am sure if u release some snap shots.. that would hold us over lovely.. i am currently enjoying your 4.16 version to the fullest...thankssss..

your ROM really make this device a PRO
Old 04-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

rviccaro is a n00b

has anyone else had the issue with mightyrom 4.16 that when you exit the camera the backlight is at full brightness and wont resume auto-dimming/brightening till a soft-reset?
Old 04-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6850
Carrier: verizon

hbk695 is a n00b

Does anyone know where i can get that black theme with a vista looking start button. You can see it on the first page of this thread with TF3D themes. Also, If someone knows where i can obtain that Slide to unlock thing, i'd really appreciate. Thanks to all in advance.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is that a chance that mike might post the update without telling us?
Old 04-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM 5_04.12.09 Preview:

This post has been thanked 19 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looking AWESOME! I'm getting ready to bust that F5 key! Thanks for the preview.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development