PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Perfect InCall Recorder 02/28/2009 Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest View Post
Hmm, I was just about to post that it's not working on my stock rom Touch Pro.

I finally was able to replace the wavedev.dll using Resco Explorer but now when I restart my phone, I get an error message that Voice Command has encountered a problem. Also, it goes through the motions of recording creating a WAV file but only 0 sec long. With the original wavedev.dll, there was no problem recording except it would record my voice normal and incoming voice low.

What ROM are you using Slypher?

EDIT: Just realized that nobody can hear me when placing or recieving a call. I guess I'm reverting back to the original wavedev.dll for now.
That sux, sorry to hear that it hosed your phone.

I'm currently running Mighty's 4.12 ROM.

No issues on mine, i also have Voice Command installed (Tested VC to ensure that it still works -> no issues with it at all).

I tested it on quite a few calls after i installed it and i am currently using Resco Audio Recorder to auto record all of my calls.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 AM
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hmm, I was just about to post that it's not working on my stock rom Touch Pro.

I finally was able to replace the wavedev.dll using Resco Explorer but now when I restart my phone, I get an error message that Voice Command has encountered a problem. Also, it goes through the motions of recording creating a WAV file but only 0 sec long. With the original wavedev.dll, there was no problem recording except it would record my voice normal and incoming voice low.

What ROM are you using Slypher?

EDIT: Just realized that nobody can hear me when placing or recieving a call. I guess I'm reverting back to the original wavedev.dll for now.
Just thought of something, there are a bunch of different versions of the HTC in call recording app. Which one did you install?

I can cab up the one i'm using (along with the wavedev.dll and the silent beeps) and you can try if you want. Let me know.

-s
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Priest is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
Just thought of something, there are a bunch of different versions of the HTC in call recording app. Which one did you install?

I can cab up the one i'm using (along with the wavedev.dll and the silent beeps) and you can try if you want. Let me know.

-s
Definitely! At least that will help narrow down where the problem lies. It may even work, if I keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks for your help!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro on VZW
Carrier: Verizon

bmb2n is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Definitely! At least that will help narrow down where the problem lies. It may even work, if I keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks for your help!
Or cab up the S2A together with ICR to make life a bit easier. I can give this a shot if there is enough interest.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb2n View Post
Or cab up the S2A together with ICR to make life a bit easier. I can give this a shot if there is enough interest.
I'm interested

-Keir-
Old 03-17-2009, 03:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818

One thing I noticed, when the in-call volume is set to its lowest setting, the voice recording is faint but still comprehendable. From second to lowest volume all the way up, it's perfect.
* ROM and Radio combinations change regularly *

http://www.speedtest.net/result/562969487.png

Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 AM
VIP Member

Quote:

Thanks for your help!
OK, give this a shot. This is the version i used, with the silent beeps added and the wavdev.dll that indagroove pointed us to.

NOTE: Slide To Answer MUST be installed first. If its not already cooked into the ROM you are using (Sprint Stock Rom does NOT have it cooked in), then you must install it first.

Black and White versions here

-s
Attached Files
File Type: cab InCallRecording_Wavdev DLL.cab (1.21 MB, 601 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by slypher; 03-19-2009 at 07:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Re: Perfect InCall Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Thanks, anyone get this working on the Touch Pro yet? I have it working on my diamond and works great!

Works perfect on mine running Conflippers rom and Juggalos
Old 03-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
OK, give this a shot. This is the version i used, with the silent beeps added and the wavdev.dll that indagroove pointed us to.

-s

Is this the whole package or just the DLL and edits?
Old 03-18-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

dead.bolt is keeping up the good workdead.bolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:

-s
saweeeet. thanks for the cab. finally got this working on my telus touch pro running mighty rom 4.14 (until silence works out the push email issue) after trying countless ICR versions and replacing dlls lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software