PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (CDMA)

wsalinas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Royal Blue Landscape Icons

Not able to post a cab file here but I zipped the manila files if you'd like them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Landscape_01.jpg (61.0 KB, 253 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip WS_Royal_Blue_Landscape_Icons.zip (30.1 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by wsalinas; 11-10-2008 at 09:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Here is mine

Old 11-10-2008, 11:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

just finished. thanx go here,http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=444278

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-10-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

sorry for double post, cant get thumbnail pics. to work.you can tap immage for better view.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

CodyPPC Personalizer
NisseDILLIGAF NoCurtains
NisseDILLIGAF Sprint2Flip Clock
mUn BackGround4AllPages
Pamas Transparant Slider
Pamas Transparant b.g. bricks
Pamas Transparant Bottom Bar
Sushi's Diamond TF3D Config
and transparent +whitedigits clock
And thanks to HTCLeener and Chef Ben for the Custom Start icon and speeker/battery

Last edited by tsowen; 11-11-2008 at 01:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Here's mine in progress...nothing special...but am adding a second today screen with Ultimate launch, spb insight as the RSS agent, and probably a search bar...windows live OR google's search bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (14.5 KB, 196 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Thank you very much for this screen shot and post. Could you direct me to the following, becase the ones I'm using put my tabs off center

Pamas Transparant Slider
Pamas Transparant b.g. bricks
Pamas Transparant Bottom Bar
and transparent +whitedigits clock
And thanks to HTCLeener and Chef Ben for the Custom Start icon and speeker/battery

The Slider, bottom bar and bricks are located here thanks to Pamas over at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430287
The Flip Clock is over at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887

Now for the fun stuff, first head over to XDA and install the sdkcerts.cab http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437307
Next go to post # 324 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...437307&page=33 and install the darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab or if you want just the battery meter then install the phcanOverbmp.zip you will first have to open TC and remane your old phcanOverbmp.dll to phcanOverbmp.dll.old then change your registry to make it working correctly: [HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps\BartteryIconLevels dword=101(Dec) or 65(Hex); BatteryIconIDStart: dword=1001], once you have done this, drop the new phcanOverbmp.dll you downloaded into /Windows and and softreset. See post #538 from the above link for any more clarification on renaming using TC. for more reading check out this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43111

If you want a different Start Menu Icon verses the HTC one darklord created you will have to go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426264 install the Icone Demarrer.cab then look for the VGA icon you want keep in mind that for the HTC Touch Pro its going to be the shellres.192.dll that you are going to replace in /Windows so your going to have to rename the file you download from shellres.192.dll.0409.mui to shellres.192.dll the one I have is located at post #203. also you have to do the same as above using TC rename your existing one to .old then use TC to drop your new one in /winows then soft reset.

Once again this is all thanks to Chef Ben, HTCLeener for doing the homework on all of this.

Last edited by tsowen; 11-11-2008 at 12:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Retired Staff

No everything works real smooth, had to do a Hard Reset at first because of the Start Menu Icon this was due to the fact of editing the wrong shellres file since for some reason we don't have the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui we have a shellres.192.dll and a shellres.dll.0409.mui but after a hard reset found if you just use the instructions I posted above and change the file name you download to shellres.192.dll it works like a charm, after installing the Icone Demarrer.cab first which is just two registry edits.

As far as glitches or anything, and seeing double have not had it happen to me at all. I did have to install this manila file to center the bottom again, also I have included the transparent program tab squares as well as another file I forgot called transparent bottom bar
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (3.6 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TranparentPrgmTabSqrs.zip (464 Bytes, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Transparant Bottom Bar.zip (636 Bytes, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tsowen; 11-11-2008 at 01:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i installed the cab on my htc touch pro CDMA and the only icon that changed was battery and active sync... the battery though shows 19% but it should show 91% ... i have nuepower installed as well which allows for 1% increments and sdkcerts installed .. should i try to install just the battery way instead of cab or i will prob have the same outcome .. it just isnt compatible with cdma... i used another % battery indicator from xda and it worked fine
I have Sprint which is CDMA and it works for me, follow these instructions
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCLeener View Post
Hey, if you want to update your speaker and battery icon like mine, go here..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437307

There is actually a post #309 that has a new .CAB file with all his edited .dll files but for some reason when I installed this on my phone it didn't change the speaker icon so I did it in two steps.

I first downloaded the .CAB in post #243 done by MRE-net using DarkLord69's icons. This is where he has his first original battery (this is where your speaker will change).

Then to change just the battery icon to his new one, I installed his phcanOverbmp.dll (had to replace the other one, by renaming it to phcanOverbmp.dll.bak, then copied over the new phcanOverbmp.dll from my Internal Storage to Windows using Total Commander, then did a soft reset and went back to delete the original phcanOverbmp.dll.bak - see post #538 for any more clarification)

That's how I got my speaker icon and battery icon.

If you have any other questions, let me know.. hope this helps
try to install the cab from #243 then Next go to post # 324 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...437307&page=33 and install the darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab and you should have everything working I didn't need to install the .dll file it is just for the battery specific.

For the Black EV and 1X Icons follow the post below:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCLeener View Post
Ohhhhh, it all works my friend, it allll works.. haha..

For those wanting the Black Ev and 1X icons instead of the orange and pink ones.

Big thanks to Brock1909 for figuring this out, DarkLord69 for his icons and Chef Ben for all his hard work!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca2339/n/tapres_192_dll

See screenshots in case you're wondering what it looks like with the black icons. Please note, I've left the speakerphone and voicemail icon the same as brock1909's

Last edited by tsowen; 11-11-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I have Sprint which is CDMA and it works for me, follow these instructions

try to install the cab from #243 then Next go to post # 324 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...437307&page=33 and install the darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab and you should have everything working I didn't need to install the .dll file it is just for the battery specific.
Here are links directly to the posts:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=243

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=324

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro